Welcome To aBlackWeb

Folks reaching bout Wanda being a mutant all along

That was just Agatha fishing for whatever she got planned.
I thought so at first but nah she was right.The reason why the bomb didn't explode is because Wanda made it not explode.

The mind stone killed everybody else who touched it in the experiments except Wanda and her brother.

They were already special and the mind stone kicked their powers into full gear.

If Wanda and QS never touched the mind stone they never would have got their powers fully and what little powers they had would die.

I thought Agatha was theorizing ,but she knew what she was talking about.

IDK if they're rolling with the whole X gene thing in the mcu ,but Wanda and her brother were born with something different.

Last edited:
I thought so at first but nah she was right.The reason why the bomb didn't explode is because Wanda made it not explode.

The mind stone killed everybody else who touched it in the experiments except Wanda and her brother.

They were already special and the mind stone kicked their powers into full gear.

If Wanda never and QS never touched the mind stone they never would have got their powers fully and what little powers they had would die.

I thought Agatha was theorizing ,but she knew what she was talking about.

IDK if they're rolling with the whole X gene thing in the mcu ,but Wanda and her brother were born with something different.

Agatha doesn't think she's a mutant.

Agatha thinks she's a witch. Hence calling her Scarlett Witch at the end of the episode.

Agatha doesn't think she's a mutant.

Agatha thinks she's a witch. Hence calling her Scarlett Witch at the end of the episode.
She knows Wanda was born different though.

That's why she was like "I be having to study spells for yrs to learn them,but you just can do it with no books or lessons" to paraphrase

Agatha studied to be a witch but Wanda never had to and can do more shit than Agatha.

IDK if they're gonna call Wanda a mutant specifically but she is a human born with powers.

I would think Agatha might try to get Wanda's powers.

I think theres a clear difference from magic users and mutants tho. Can anyone familiar with the comics confirm?

Like Doctor Strange has magic but he's not a mutant or mutate. He's just a gifted regular human that's also a magic user right?

Are there mutants that use magic in the comics other than Scarlet Witch?

That's why she was like "I be having to study spells for yrs to learn them,but you just can do it with no books or lessons" to paraphrase

Agatha studied to be a witch but Wanda never had to and can do more shit than Agatha.

And Wanda did "study".

When her and Pietro were in Struckers facility. They even showed that in an end credit scene for, I believe, Ironman 3

And Wanda did "study".

When her and Pietro were in Struckers facility. They even showed that in an end credit scene for, I believe, Ironman 3
She was doing light shows with her hands but she never had a spell book like Agatha and other witches.

Agatha's mother wanted to kill her because she used magic from a book above her witch level.

Agatha claims the magic came to her which could be true,but might be a lie.

Wanda didn't even know she had witch powers to know to study witchcraft.

She was doing light shows with her hands but she never had a spell book like Agatha and other witches.

Because she's not a witch.....
SdE5CP1.png

She has telepathic and telekinetic abilities which is why she doesn't have to use a spell like Agatha.

Which Agatha was trying to figure out the entire episode.

Agatha literally said she was being a little witch by stopping the bomb then later on she called her the scarlet witch

I think Agatha knows who's a witch and who's not

I think theres a clear difference from magic users and mutants tho. Can anyone familiar with the comics confirm?

Like Doctor Strange has magic but he's not a mutant or mutate. He's just a gifted regular human that's also a magic user right?

Are there mutants that use magic in the comics other than Scarlet Witch?
The difference between Wanda and other witches is she was born with powers while they had to read books and do spells to become a witch.

In the comics Wanda's mother is a witch and was the scarlet witch before Wanda.it's a title not just a nickname.

Wanda is a witch just like Dr Strange is a warlock or wizard but Dr Strange had to study.

Ppl who use natural elements to create magic are witches.

Apparently Wanda uses chaos magic which is a type of radiation going back to the big bang according to the show.

Strange uses a different type of magic that's similar.

Back