Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is she a witch or a mutant, daughter of Magneto?

Y'all can't even that shit straight.
Yes she is witch for sure but since the MCU hasn't introduced mutants officially we can't call her a mutant,but she can be both

She is a human born with powers and they happen to be magic powers that witches use.

We don't know what they'll do as far as her parents officially either,but she damn sure saw a witch in her vision.

In her wanda .....vision....tadaaaa

I think theres a clear difference from magic users and mutants tho. Can anyone familiar with the comics confirm?

Like Doctor Strange has magic but he's not a mutant or mutate. He's just a gifted regular human that's also a magic user right?

Are there mutants that use magic in the comics other than Scarlet Witch?
Wasn't Wanda originally Magneto's (a mutant) daughter in the comics? She has a twin brother who is a speedster. I doubt anyone would have said that he wasn't a mutant prior to any retconning. It seems to be reasonable that both twins would have gotten an x-gene from their father.

I'll admit, I'm not up on the comics like a lot of yall. But I've seen other comic heads say that Wanda in fact was originally a mutant. In the comics she isn't right now, but that was a retcon.

In any case, I'm not sure why some of you are so against that possibility. It could go either way. I'm interested in either case.

I think Agatha actually sees Wanda as a threat and her motives might be good. I don’t think she’s a villain as they’ve set her up to seem.

I think she noticed what was happening in Westview but wanted to find out more before confronting Wanda. Using chaos magic doesn’t seem like a good thing and I think Agatha really wants to stop Wanda from doing anything worse.

And I can accept Wanda not being a mutant and being a witch, but how do you explain QS’s powers? I’ve never known speedster to be a witch power.

one can be a mutant.. the other can be a witch both of which got their powers enhanced by the mind stone.

:js4:

They havent mentioned mutants yet in the MCU so i'm not gon trip offa what she is called until that plot point is introduced.

vision-costumelarge02.jpg

I actually thought they were going to resurrect Vision in his white uniform in Engdame, but they let his ass stay dead. Figured the rumor was just a rumor until now. Gotta wonder where they're gonna go with it.

I think they find a way to merge the two Visions.

I guess Capt America also is not a Capt,Ironman is not a man in iron,Thor is not the god of Thunder,and Hawkeye....blind as a bat

Also superman is not super and Batman has nothing to do with bats

Back