Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can explain it easily. I'm choosing not to and telling you to do your own research. You're the one who is confused. I'm clear on what transpired.
You can't bull shit a bullshitter.... It's cool fam. No judgement ??

Not to be on some V.I.P shit, but I see how Wanda fell for Vision.

"So what is grief, if not love persevering."

tumblr_mu767hTwlv1qckhe2o1_500.gif

You can't bull shit a bullshitter.... It's cool fam. No judgement ??

Don't put me on your level of comprehension simply because you got lost. You notice there are only two of you who seem to be lost in the sauce? It's a you thing, guy.

This story progression could not be more clear.

In fact, this episode was specifically designed to spell it all out. Agatha literally gave exposition the entire episode.

Her costume was dope, that image coming out of the Infinity Stone was dope, the setup for the future of the MCU was dope, and the post credits scene was dope.

I can't wait for the finale.

In fact, this episode was specifically designed to spell it all out. Agatha literally gave exposition the entire episode.

Her costume was dope, that image coming out of the Infinity Stone was dope, the setup for the future of the MCU was dope, and the post credits scene was dope.

Damn I didn't watch to see the post credits lol

How many have there been this season?

Don't put me on your level of comprehension simply because you got lost. You notice there are only two of you who seem to be lost in the sauce? It's a you thing, guy.
Any other time you can list a 28 point explanation now all of a sudden you taking this stance:hahaha:

Any other time you can list a 28 point explanation now all of a sudden you taking this stance:hahaha:

Because I dont feel like explaining what I shouldn't have to to someone who believes themself to be smart.

And just because you'd lie about something as silly as understanding a TV show, that doesn't mean everyone else lacks integrity too.

Agatha explained Wanda's powers and reconned her back story.... That was fine

I'm specifically talking about Haywood.

We know he lied about Wanda taking the body.

We know he was excited to use her magic to bring the old body back.

How he put those two together, and how much is in between that wasn't explained.

But y'all can keep pretending it is.

See this is my issue... It's never the actual show/movie

It's always the fans

Because I dont feel like explaining what I shouldn't have to to someone who believes themself to be smart.

And just because you'd lie about something as silly as understanding a TV show, that doesn't mean everyone else lacks integrity too.
Bruh you can't explain motives that weren't revealed.

And you can't call his motives strong either when I pointed out the holes.

You always trying to take shit outside the show. If you don't know, then just say that shit.... Fronting for what?

We talking about the show and you not saying shit cuz you don't feel like it?

But you posting??

Niggaz enjoy making shit corny. ??‍♂️

Bruh you can't explain motives that weren't revealed.

And you can't call his motives strong either when I pointed out the holes.

You always trying to take shit outside the show. If you don't know, then just say that shit.... Fronting for what?

We talking about the show and you not saying shit cuz you don't feel like it?

But you posting??

Niggaz enjoy making shit corny. ??‍♂️

Don't try to move the goalposts now and say you're specifically discussing Hayward's motivation. You laid out a completely wrong time-line and were questioning how his actions made sense in the context of the story. I pointed out that your time-line was wrong and that's why you were confused.

Since then you've accused me of lying about not being confused along with you. When it's either your lack of comprehension or stubbornness that has you confused in the first place.

Moving goal posts??

Nigga, you in a discussion thread and made this statement
I can explain it easily. I'm choosing not to
Then proceeded to double down in each post why you ain't gotta talk about what's going on in the show cuz I said shit was confusing

That's some diva ass shit if I'm being real ??‍♂️

Moving goal posts??

Nigga, you in a discussion thread and made this statement

Then proceeded to double down in each post why you ain't gotta talk about what's going on in the show cuz I said shit was confusing

That's some diva ass shit if I'm being real ??‍♂️

Slow people tend to get upset when the people around them get it and won't explain it. I understand. But if you'd just rewatch the episodes, like I told you from the jump, you'd probably catch up with the group. Maybe not, but probably.

Don't try to move the goalposts now and say you're specifically discussing Hayward's motivation. You laid out a completely wrong time-line and were questioning how his actions made sense in the context of the story. I pointed out that your time-line was wrong and that's why you were confused.

Since then you've accused me of lying about not being confused along with you. When it's either your lack of comprehension or stubbornness that has you confused in the first place.
I broke the whole time line down shorty,

Maybe you was too busy being a smartass I notice, I dunno ??‍♂️

Slow people tend to get upset when the people around them get it and won't explain it. I understand. But if you'd just rewatch the episodes, like I told you from the jump, you'd probably catch up with the group. Maybe not, but probably.
I'm slow, but you stay paying attention don't you?

Back