Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of y'all just used to watching shit for TV that when y'all actually see good TV y'all can't appreciate it and nitpick the silliest shit especially with a whole episode left as the finale.

It's one thing to speculate it's another to completely assume the creators are just gonna black screen sopranos ending this shit.

My point is that Haywood was hiding something any his intentions and was going out his way to set up Wanda before Darcy even set up the communication for them to see a second vision.

My point is why was he trying to set her up stealing vision before he even got to the hex... There was no way to know she already created a second vision. No way.

How and why did he have that lie ready?? And why was he hiding it from Monica before she even went into the hex.

They sent her for a missing person. They ain't know shit about Wanda. But had the lie ready soon as they got there.

Your confusion stems from your time-line of events being out of whack. Rewatch the first 4 episodes and that may help.

Some of y'all just used to watching shit for TV that when y'all actually see good TV y'all can't appreciate it and nitpick the silliest shit especially with a whole episode left as the finale.

It's one thing to speculate it's another to completely assume the creators are just gonna black screen sopranos ending this shit.
Shut up AP, You almost gave up after the first two episodes.... Now you're a connoisseur of tv watching ??‍♂️??‍♂️

I did. And you're way off on the chain of events involving Haywood.
Bruh, he sends Monica there for a missing persons.

She comes in contact with the FBI nigga who tells her about the weird shit...

Monica gets sucked in.... Sword comes in, set up perimeter.. Brings in experts... Starts investigating.

They get the signal and see both Wanda and Monica in there and aren't sure what they're seeing.

The see the second vision in there as well. And still are trying to figure out what it is.

So my point is... Is this when they decide to make up the story about her stealing vision.... When they see the fake vision in black and white and don't even know what is going on.

Cuz the next thing is Monica being shot out, and soon as she comes to Haywood is already saying Wanda is the enemy, and has footage of her "stealing" the vision that he really still had. It was just too quick and convenient of an explanation.

Bruh, he sends Monica there for a missing persons.

She comes in contact with the FBI nigga who tells her about the weird shit...

Monica gets sucked in.... Sword comes in, set up perimeter.. Brings in experts... Starts investigating.

They get the signal and see both Wanda and Monica in there and aren't sure what they're seeing.

The see the second vision in there as well. And still are trying to figure out what it is.

So my point is... Is this when they decide to make up the story about her stealing vision.... When they see the fake vision in black and white and don't even know what is going on.

Cuz the next thing is Monica being shot out, and soon as she comes to Haywood is already saying Wanda is the enemy, and has footage of her "stealing" the vision that he really still had. It was just too quick and convenient of an explanation.

I lack the confusion that you have since I rewatched all the previous episodes prior to watching the new one. That is why I suggested that rewatch them as well. You said you did so I don't know what to tell you other than to watch them again.

Explain to me exactly when and why Haywood made the decision to lie to Monica about Wanda stealing Vision's body.

Her blasting the door and the glass in the context we saw gave us no reason to edit the footage in a way to set her up.

And using it in that fashion only means he wanted to have that explanation ready in advance.

Like what am I missing chronologically

He said Wanda stole vision way before the second vision tried to come out

She just threw the drone at them. They had no chance to analyze it. Why have the lie ready??

Shut up AP, You almost gave up after the first two episodes.... Now you're a connoisseur of tv watching ??‍♂️??‍♂️
Hush kneegrow. I didn't say I was going to give up, I said they were slower

This most recent episode however put some much needed context into why those episodes were the way they are and while I have a greater appreciation for them, that style of TV is still not one I prefer.

My point is that Haywood was hiding something any his intentions and was going out his way to set up Wanda before Darcy even set up the communication for them to see a second vision.

My point is why was he trying to set her up stealing vision before he even got to the hex... There was no way to know she already created a second vision. No way.

How and why did he have that lie ready?? And why was he hiding it from Monica before she even went into the hex.

They sent her for a missing person. They ain't know shit about Wanda. But had the lie ready soon as they got there.

Good questions... really good questions

I honestly took him as your typical paranoid military type guy who just wants weapons to fight whatever they deem as a threat without impunity. But your questions are really good because like you stated he made it seem like he didn't know much about the town Wanda took over and he sent Monica to do some reconnaissance to gain info because they truly didn't know or have a way to find out what was happening in the bubble until Darcy figured out how to hack the signal. Hmmmm.......

Damn good questions. Lol.

Honestly, when I seen in this episode that he actually let her in and let her see Vison and even touch Vision I thought that he hoped she could bring him back. Even his reaction to when she touched Vison's forehead made me think that. I still go with my theory that he was trying to frame her for taking the body of Vision so he could deny they had it and make her look guilty if she told others they were experimenting on him but I admit, that's a pretty thin idea. LMAO

Maybe it's more to him than I thought...

Good questions... really good questions

I honestly took him as your typical paranoid military type guy who just wants weapons to fight whatever they deem as a threat without impunity. But your questions are really good because like you stated he made it seem like he didn't know much about the town Wanda took over and he sent Monica to do some reconnaissance to gain info because they truly didn't know or have a way to find out what was happening in the bubble until Darcy figured out how to hack the signal. Hmmmm.......

Damn good questions. Lol.

Honestly, when I seen in this episode that he actually let her in and let her see Vison and even touch Vision I thought that he hoped she could bring him back. Even his reaction to when she touched Vison's forehead made me think that. I still go with my theory that he was trying to frame her for taking the body of Vision so he could deny they had it and make her look guilty if she told others they were experimenting on him but I admit, that's a pretty thin idea. LMAO

Maybe it's more to him than I thought...
Right....

But you can go back and watch the episodes a million times....

Haywood didn't know Wanda was behind the Hex until Darcy pulled up Wanda & Monica on the signal.

He didn't know there was a second Vision inside the Hex until Darcy showed him on the signal.

Yet he had the "Wanda stole Vision and is the primary suspect" ready with video evidence produced and prepared immediately.

That was Monica whole beef.... He jumped to conclusions way too fast....and the reveal imo only enforces that...

If there isn't more to Haywood's story, I'm low key disappointed.... Cuz that shit don't add up

Right....

But you can go back and watch the episodes a million times....

Haywood didn't know Wanda was behind the Hex until Darcy pulled up Wanda & Monica on the signal.

He didn't know there was a second Vision inside the Hex until Darcy showed him on the signal.

Yet he had the "Wanda stole Vision and is the primary suspect" ready with video evidence prussia prepared immediately.

That was Monica's wedding whole beef.... He jumped to conclusions way too fast....and the reveal imo only enforces that...

If there isn't more to Haywood's story, I'm low key disappointed.... Cuz that shit don't add up

It's most likely gonna be he had a fake video ready to discredit Wanda if she told others SWORD was experimenting on Vision. I admit if they do that it would be some what lazy and cliche but a small plot point if they land everything else well.

What's really crazy is Goodard was there with him when they charged Vision back up. I thought she was cool with Monica? What if Woodard and old boy are both Skrulls?

Last edited:
It's most likely gonna be he had a fake video ready to discredit Wanda if she told others SWORD was experimenting on Vision. I admit if they do that it would be some what lazy and cliche but a small plot point if they land everything is well.

What's really crazy is Goodard was there with him when they charged Vision back up. I thought she was cool with Wanda? What if Woodard and old boy are both Skrulls?
I didn't think they'd do skrulls in this show, but it would explain.

I mean Haywood did say to Monica that her mom put policies in place for skrulls activity

I didn't think they'd do skrulls in this show, but it would explain.

I mean Haywood did say to Monica that her mom put policies in place for skrulls activity

I like the theory that Woodard (female SWORD agent who Monica called for the vehicle) is the Skrull little girl Monica knew as a child. But that was odd that Woodard was with Haywood at the end of this episode

Last edited:
Cuz you can't explain it

You can say you not confused, but you can't explain it either.

I know y'all hate when I'm right. It's cool.

I can explain it easily. I'm choosing not to and telling you to do your own research. You're the one who is confused. I'm clear on what transpired.

Back