Welcome To aBlackWeb

I broke the whole time line down shorty,

Maybe you was too busy being a smartass I notice, I dunno ??‍♂️

And it was wrong. That's what you can't seem to comprehend. If that's the time-line that you got from rewatching the episodes, maybe three times will be a charm. Maybe not with how this is going.

Agatha explained Wanda's powers and reconned her back story.... That was fine

I'm specifically talking about Haywood.

We know he lied about Wanda taking the body.

We know he was excited to use her magic to bring the old body back.

How he put those two together, and how much is in between that wasn't explained.

But y'all can keep pretending it is.

See this is my issue... It's never the actual show/movie

It's always the fans

That after scene takes place at the show's present time,which is our past because all of this is happening after Endgame and during the 2nd Spiderman

Bruh, he sends Monica there for a missing persons.

She comes in contact with the FBI nigga who tells her about the weird shit...

Monica gets sucked in.... Sword comes in, set up perimeter.. Brings in experts... Starts investigating.

They get the signal and see both Wanda and Monica in there and aren't sure what they're seeing.

The see the second vision in there as well. And still are trying to figure out what it is.

So my point is... Is this when they decide to make up the story about her stealing vision.... When they see the fake vision in black and white and don't even know what is going on.

Cuz the next thing is Monica being shot out, and soon as she comes to Haywood is already saying Wanda is the enemy, and has footage of her "stealing" the vision that he really still had. It was just too quick and convenient of an explanation.

First Wanda goes to sword and sees Vision's body

Then Wanda goes to westview and makes the TV world

Then they set up the perimeter

Then they're watching Wandavision when Katt comes and figures out it's on TV

Then Monica comes back from the snap

Then Monica goes in the hex.

Then Monica gets sent back to the real world.

They show Monica the footage of Wanda going into the room where Vision is,but makes it seem like wanda stole the body.

Then Wanda extends Westview.

Then they use the drone they sent in that has been effected by the hex to bring Vision back.

I may have confused when Monica saw Wanda in that video though.I forgot if that was before or after she went to Westview the first time.

So for the first time, I'm confused

so she never really took vision's body?

The body in the hex is fake?

They still got the real vision?

Fake vision came out the hex? If only for a second?

Why would Haywood make such a big deal about what was most likely fake? Why say wanda stole vision if they had vision?

Like knowing vision wasn't stolen had to be within Monica's pay grade...cuz she out ranked the people that brought him online.

Shit just weird that it went that route. I don't understand why he telling people in his own agency she stole the vision they couldn't even confirm was real until he came out or they went in to verify him to be real. They jumped the gun and say she stole him right off the break
He lied solely so they can get behind attacking Wanda. This episode honestly only answered that Wanda always had powers, the mindstone somehow increased her powers or somehow gave her access to utilizing chaos magic. She's powerful enough to bend reality at will now so fake Vision, her kids, that town will most likely dissappear once this is over. It does seem like real Vision could somehow be combined with fake Vision to restore his personality though at least that's what ai think will happen.

He lied solely so they can get behind attacking Wanda. This episode honestly only answered that Wanda always had powers, the mindstone somehow increased her powers or somehow gave her access to utilizing chaos magic. She's powerful enough to bend reality at will now so fake Vision, her kids, that town will most likely dissappear once this is over. It does seem like real Vision could somehow be combined with fake Vision to restore his personality though at least that's what ai think will happen.
My thing is what's his reason for attacking Wanda?

He didn't know her magic would bring him back until he just did it, just now, in the end credits

Unless there's an ulterior motive unrevealed. It just doesn't make sense to me why he was ready to set her up, how he knew her magic was the key.

When she came to the facility to see his body, homie seemed like he was being straight up... But I'm thinking he was hiding something even then...

I thought the were great too.... It's been clear from the jump all isn't what it seems....I loved not knowing what was going on

Alie bro first two episodes I sat wonderin' how they were gonna work the false reality thing in. I thought they were dope

I need to know why he was running with the Wanda stole vision theory so early... Like why he told Monica the to begin with. Why put the footage together of her "breaking in" all that seems pointless if they still had vision body.

a simple mission to detect if shit was real or not was fine..... But going that hard to get vision when they had the real one just seems like a leap
because Vision said he didn't want to be brought back to use as a weapon.

he doesn't want ppl to know he's trying to bring Vision back to life because it's illegal.

They said a few eps ago that bringing ppl back from the dead was against the rules.

it was a plot point a few eps back

My thing is what's his reason for attacking Wanda?

He didn't know her magic would bring him back until he just did it, just now, in the end credits

Unless there's an ulterior motive unrevealed. It just doesn't make sense to me why he was ready to set her up, how he knew her magic was the key.

When she came to the facility to see his body, homie seemed like he was being straight up... But I'm thinking he was hiding something even then...
Vision from everything we've seen from this dude is just a weapon. Notice he called him "it" he's just trying to build something out of his control. When he noticed fake vision was struggling to get out he didn't flinch. He doesn't give a shit about him that fool sent in a weaponized drone and aimed it at Wanda and her kids. He always wanted to pull up on her. He was hiding the fact that he most likely knew how to restore him as we eventually saw.

but we don't know Hayward's full intent yet. He's keeping his cards close to his vest. You can tell he doesn't like superheroes based on a couple episodes ago when he was ready to kill Wanda and then dismissed Monica talking about "I know your history with Captain Marvel"

Back