Welcome To aBlackWeb

just left the theater. I thought the movie was good family fun that anyone can enjoy.

I mean it’s called “love and thunder” for fucks sake. Y’all saw the previews; it was meant to be ragnarok 2: electric boogaloo.

phase 4 is a world building/back to basics phase. It is what it is.

eventually marvel is gonna run into a Star Wars issue where adults realize that something essentially intended for kids/teens (comic books) will ALWAYS be targeted towards kids/teens.
You don't know what you're talking about because comic books where never aimed at kids. They were made kid friendly in the 40s and they did things like give superheroes teen side kicks because comics were too violent. I wouldn't call punisher , daredevil, spawn og. Ninja turtles etc kid friendly and Thor was never supposed to be this silly. Funny that thou mentioned star wars because *gasp* take waititi is directing a star wars movie. This lunatic is going to destroy star wars. Disney please fire this man! Thor love and thunder makes me under stand how star wars fans feel about the sequel trilogy. I feel like kylo Ren in the last Jedi when it comes to taika waititi " I want every gun to fire on that man!" STOP HIM!

dunno what that gif is supposed to mean but if anybody and I mean anybody is expecting to bust an infinity war/endgame style nut after 4 movies and a couple tv shows is a fuckin idiot.

Take off the cape. This shit stinks. And Marvel has been on bullshit. I BEEN told y’all niggas this shit. I BEEN said this multiverse shit and phase 4 shit has been a dud. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. It’s hilarious.

You don't know what you're talking about because comic books where never aimed at kids. They were made kid friendly in the 40s and they did things like give superheroes teen side kicks because comics were too violent. I wouldn't call punisher , daredevil, spawn og. Ninja turtles etc kid friendly and Thor was never supposed to be this silly. Funny that thou mentioned star wars because *gasp* take waititi is directing a star wars movie. This lunatic is going to destroy star wars. Disney please fire this man! Thor love and thunder makes me under stand how star wars fans feel about the sequel trilogy. I feel like kylo Ren in the last Jedi when it comes to taika waititi " I want every gun to fire on that man!" STOP HIM!

Nigga go outside. Comic books are for fuckin geeks and teen nerds, fact.

this shit is all some childish shit at the end of the day. Fuckin superhero’s. It is what the fuck it is

It was ok to me.
The waikiky guy turned that goofball shit up from the thor and hulk movie up massively. Lil agenda here and there as usual.

The hammer not being able to cure cancer is escapism but I see why they ran from it.

Overall I didn't care what happened

Edit
It was just okay to me after first watch but upon reading this thread now I agree it is trash

Last edited:
I think marvel should soft reboot the MCU before they bring in the FF and xmen. They can still bring in iron heart and whoever else they plan for the future but bring back Tony Stark's and tchalla and some day Steve Rogers and replace them witt new younger actors replace don cheadle as well he's too old. They should hire no key over 35 unless it's magneto or professor x .Also somebody please tell mark ruffslo to dye his hair or replace him. It's been15 years already. They've already told the story they needed to tell with the infinity saga and thanks to love and thunder the MCU is thrown off. Just reboot MCU after phase is done. If they really are doing secret wars I hope it sets everything right.

Last edited:
I think marvel should soft reboot the MCU before they bring in the FF and xmen. They can still bring in iron heart and whoever else they plan for the future but bring back Tony Stark's and tchalla and some day Steve Rogers and replace them witt new younger actors replace don cheadle as well he's too old. They should hire no key over 35 unless it's magneto or professor x .Also somebody please tell mark ruffslo to dye his hair or replace him. It's been15 years already. They've already told the story they needed to tell with the infinity saga and thanks to love and thunder the MCU is thrown off. Just reboot MCU after phase is done. If they really are doing secret wars I hope it sets everything right.
No reason to hate on don cheadle. It's a suit, he can fight aliens till he 80

Soft reboot the mcu? Nigga.

Back