Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thor is Thor.

I never needed him to be goofball comedic relief. If this ends up being a repeat of Dark World where they try too hard to make the audience laugh, I'll be disappointed.
I was right, but this turned out to be one of the lesser problems with the movie.

The whole "I'm in a relationship with my hammer, my axe, and the lightening bolt" bit annoyed me. Did any movie, not the comics, ever establish that Mjloinir and stormbreaker were sentient?

And why does Thor suddenly use magic so casually?

With a few exceptions, Phase 4 hasn’t really done much for me so far.

I hope the MCU doesn’t get to be like Transformers or Fast and Furious where most of the audience and critics don’t think the movies are actually good, but the movies make a boatload of money so the studios don’t care or see any reason to change

With a few exceptions, Phase 4 hasn’t really done much for me so far.

I hope the MCU doesn’t get to be like Transformers or Fast and Furious where most of the audience and critics don’t think the movies are actually good, but the movies make a boatload of money so the studios don’t care or see any reason to change
Speaking of transformers this new Thor movie was transformers revenge of the fallen bad. Thise coonbots might as well have made a cameo appearance in this movie. I'd rather watch the last knight than love and blunder. Taika waititi insulted moviegoers intelligence with this film. I think dude was trolling us for real. Instill can't get over that dumpling god.

Just saw it…

hmm…First off I liked Christian Bale a lot and I liked his Gorr

The movie is supposed to just be a “fun time” so I can’t kill it too much.

I smiled a lot throughout the whole movie but a lot of times I said “this is stupid” like everything with Zeus

I smiled at dumpling god, those screaming goats, and Stormbreaker having emotions and coming up to Thor while he talked to it lol

I didn’t like the end with the kids, I didn’t like the rescuing kids sub Plot and in general I didn’t like the plot at all. Think the script was ass as well but no biggie. What capped it off was Gorr at the end lol

It was cool for what it was but it wasn’t the best experience for me. Moreso like a “whatever “ but again Bale shined to me. Oh yeah I didn’t like how they portrayed his origin even becoming the god butcher..

Tessa Thompson‘s Valkyrie is a character I no longer care for

also I didn’t really need to see either post credit scenes. Like okay I get it he was talking to Hercules

If I was to compare to recent previous marvel movies I would put it like

Spider-Man
Shangchi
Doctor strange
Eternals
Thor
Black widow

but that’s just me

"If gods are so powerful, why is there suffering?" Is the most self indulgent, shallow, and rudimentary version of the question regarding the existence of God.

Easy answer is, you aren't exempt from suffering just because there's a God that can help you. There's nothing about humanity or any other species that entitles anyone to life without pain or loss.

There was nothing interesting or captivating about Gorr in this movie.

Yeah phase IV ain’t it smh … still had a great time but Feige might as well call Vin for a Fast team up film cause they already sank to that ‘one last ride’ lvl.

this might as well have been the post credit tie in :

*custom warp speed compatible classic American Muscle car cruisin through space debris*

’I was like looking for you … Odinson ‘

Thor : ‘Dom?!

(end credits)

The only thing I found funny in this .movie was when that god threw that water melon rind in his face while he was on his knees crawling. Ive been a broken record throughout this thread.i would stop but there was more dumb shit throughout this movie that irked me like Thor riding storm breaker like a witches broom.
That fight in the beginning scene was so awkward goofy the fight choreography was in Thor like they had his doing awkward fan damme kicks and splits in the gay ass biker suit he had. The gtog was only there for a minute and ont Peter quill , rocket and groot had most of the dialogue. Where was gamorah? I guess zoe Saldana didn't want to get her finger prints on this train wreck if a movie.
That bs with storm breaker having a lefsolaty and acting like a jealous lover was some silly Disney shit. So know we have a living cape from doctor strange that acts like aladdins carpet and a living battle axe , I bet in the next Thor movie storm breaker will have a face on it's axe like a Disney cartoon character. I could t stand the ew Asgard scene and they had resk dressed like a secretary smh at the slillyness. Wait I forgot I also found it funny when good was bullying those kids. He was was being an asshole to those kids. Some scenes it seemed like he was channeling joker a little bit for the crazy. I cheered when ,
Zeus destroyed korg the his voice came from the rubble I was like dammit man. For real this wasnt Thor this was a very bad live action Disney cartoon . Thor was never a kiddie type hero. He's not Spiderman. TAIKA MUST STOPPED!!!!!! # FIRE TAIKA

just left the theater. I thought the movie was good family fun that anyone can enjoy.

I mean it’s called “love and thunder” for fucks sake. Y’all saw the previews; it was meant to be ragnarok 2: electric boogaloo.

phase 4 is a world building/back to basics phase. It is what it is.

eventually marvel is gonna run into a Star Wars issue where adults realize that something essentially intended for kids/teens (comic books) will ALWAYS be targeted towards kids/teens.

The only thing I found funny in this .movie was when that god threw that water melon rind in his face while he was on his knees crawling. Ive been a broken record throughout this thread.i would stop but there was more dumb shit throughout this movie that irked me like Thor riding storm breaker like a witches broom.
That fight in the beginning scene was so awkward goofy the fight choreography was in Thor like they had his doing awkward fan damme kicks and splits in the gay ass biker suit he had. The gtog was only there for a minute and ont Peter quill , rocket and groot had most of the dialogue. Where was gamorah? I guess zoe Saldana didn't want to get her finger prints on this train wreck if a movie.
That bs with storm breaker having a lefsolaty and acting like a jealous lover was some silly Disney shit. So know we have a living cape from doctor strange that acts like aladdins carpet and a living battle axe , I bet in the next Thor movie storm breaker will have a face on it's axe like a Disney cartoon character. I could t stand the ew Asgard scene and they had resk dressed like a secretary smh at the slillyness. Wait I forgot I also found it funny when good was bullying those kids. He was was being an asshole to those kids. Some scenes it seemed like he was channeling joker a little bit for the crazy. I cheered when ,
Zeus destroyed korg the his voice came from the rubble I was like dammit man. For real this wasnt Thor this was a very bad live action Disney cartoon . Thor was never a kiddie type hero. He's not Spiderman. TAIKA MUST STOPPED!!!!!! # FIRE TAIKA
Where was Gamora? Did you watch Endgame?

just left the theater. I thought the movie was good family fun that anyone can enjoy.

I mean it’s called “love and thunder” for fucks sake. Y’all saw the previews; it was meant to be ragnarok 2: electric boogaloo.

phase 4 is a world building/back to basics phase. It is what it is.

eventually marvel is gonna run into a Star Wars issue where adults realize that something essentially intended for kids/teens (comic books) will ALWAYS be targeted towards kids/teens.

6E2CF9AF-C9AF-482E-8CA0-100DAE847D92.gif

Back