Welcome To aBlackWeb

i will say this.

In some articles they made it seem like the end credits would give a lot of info into future MCU plans.

I thought it would be something bigger than what happened. The character isn’t a super big Marvel character but, is a well known character…….. that’s all I’m gonna say. Lmao.

Man I was heated when I sat there for 10 mins and saw what the 2nd end credit scene was. Smfh.

Thats the older gruff ass dude from Ted Lasso.

This film was just aite to me. Definitely missed the mark. Id rank it around fourth in Phase 4

Spiderman
Doctor Strange
Shang Chi
Thor might be tied for fourth with Eternals actually

Most of the humor wasnt hittin for me. Surprisingly the shit I thought that was gonna annoy me (The goats) made me laugh just about every time tho.

They wasssssted the fuck outa Christian Bale and Gorr for real.. shit is damn near criminal. How you gon have Gorr the GOD BUTCHER but dont showcase him butchering any fuckin gods bruh. And dude was kinda justified in doing what he was setting out to do honestly lol. They can gtfoh with that best marvel villain shit tho.

There were some good moments in here... I loved the way they were playing with color in the black & white shots.. that was excellent and those scenes reaally just strengthens my opinion that they wasted Bale in this. Dude had potential to be menacing as hell but they missed the mark.

I aint like how they played up how we thought certain characters were killed and then were just like naaaaah sike!

Oh shit I aint know we was going in like this yet.

100% agree fam.

They ruined Gorr and they ruined what should have been a dope ass trilogy of Thor movies.

Man oh man....

Imma still try to catch this....

I mean fam, they always make dope movies, and this aint no different. Was a fun, enjoyable movie.

Only folks who are familiar with the comics will be mad at this.

Marvel done stopped making movies for comic book heads when Thanos died.

I said before that the infinity saga was perfection, and I don't think any comic book arc would ever have a successful build up like that again....

Not saying that movies will stop being good.... But that was definitely the apex.. It was great, but it passed.

Phase 4 is cool, I like the streaminh series....I like the deeper cuts...... But it's gonna be tough to establish another event as big as infinity war......

And I'm not even talking just box office... I'm talking a complete cinematic movie event. That shit was the very definition of lightning in a bottle. It's crazy that people thought the next event would be as epic.

All that said...I do wanna see how they do kang, f4,& xmen

Lmaooo. I aint gon ruin it for you

Just go in with an open mind 😬😬😬
I don't like this already..

Oh shit I aint know we was going in like this yet.

100% agree fam.

They ruined Gorr and they ruined what should have been a dope ass trilogy of Thor movies.
Yea....I'm going to dislike this like I have most of phase 4 films and tv shows lol.

I said before that the infinity saga was perfection, and I don't think any comic book arc would ever have a successful build up like that again....

Not saying that movies will stop being good.... But that was definitely the apex.. It was great, but it passed.

Phase 4 is cool, I like the streaminh series....I like the deeper cuts...... But it's gonna be tough to establish another event as big as infinity war......

And I'm not even talking just box office... I'm talking a complete cinematic movie event. That shit was the very definition of lightning in a bottle. It's crazy that people thought the next event would be as epic.

All that said...I do wanna see how they do kang, f4,& xmen

Phase 4 seems to be the world building arc. They setting up a million events this arc and shit feels like its too much to me.

In Wandavision, they hinted at secret invasion.
In Shang Chi, it was the rings sending a signal to a place no one knew.
Eternals setup the 2nd host of the celestials.
Dr Strange setup the incursions.
Loki setup Kang.
Thor setup the gods of olympus attacking earth.

Im sure im forgetting a bunch too.

Phase 4 is focusing on world building it seems. I hope they slow down in phase 5 and 6 cause it feels like they expanding a bit too fast right now

You're such a nerd😍

She better make you happy...
:readyforwar:

Edit: @AZTG I'm glad you knew this post was for you lol....I was so phugged up last night I thought I quoted you 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Phase 4 seems to be the world building arc. They setting up a million events this arc and shit feels like its too much to me.

Loki setup Kang.

Phase 4 is focusing on world building it seems. I hope they slow down in phase 5 and 6 cause it feels like they expanding a bit too fast right now
I assume all the multi-verse tearing down is the ultimate set up for Kang who's sick of all of the meddling. Unfortunately his official debut is Ant Man 3 which isn't out until next year. Everything seems random until then. Plus you have all the street level stuff being set up on Disney plus.

I mean fam, they always make dope movies, and this aint no different. Was a fun, enjoyable movie.

Only folks who are familiar with the comics will be mad at this.

Marvel done stopped making movies for comic book heads when Thanos died.
That shit was bad from a movie making standpoint period. Even if it wasn't based on any comic book arc that shit still would've been bad. That shit went down hill the moment baby Thor was strapped to odins chest swinging his hammer in a battle. Every minute got sillier as it progressed and I shook my bed for every one of those minutes.. I watched that movie for free and. I was still angry. Not only was it filled with terrible jokes but the dialogue ...." Here mjolnir.... here boy" Jane foster:" let's bring the rainbow" then there was that cringe Jason mewes like delivery where she was discussing with Thor what her catch phrase was going to be. That movie was so bad it made me drink. I'm seeing all these 7 1/2 ratings but 5 1/2 is more like it because that seems like the age groups they was aiming for with this movie. Marvel insulted movie goers intelligence with this film. The MCU is turning into the MC..ewww. I still can't get that battle scene with the gotg out of my head when they fought those scrotum muppets.

Last edited:

Loki setup Kang.

I'm all for it, but I don't think it'll ever be as great as Thanos taking all the stones.

For comic book heads...I think we all wanna see a proper Doom.

But if we never do, Thanos really did good job as the greatest comic movie villain imo.

I recently watched all my favorite comic book movies... And it really isn't close Thanos was that dude. Joker from dark knight isn't even a close second....Thanos really was a legit threat.... And him winning in infinity war was epic.

They said there was a rumor of Darksied killing Lois Lane screenplay..... That might've been up there.... But just the viciousness of Thanos ripping victory from Vision's skull....

Yeah Thanos #1

Also just for the record, I loved the Snyder cut, but they shitted all over Darksied with that Zeus and Aries ass whooping..... Like I know he's stronger than Thanos..... But the movie version was a joke.....

Back