Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was okay. not bad, but not great.

they jumped right into the shits with this movie though. Didn’t really go too in depth with explaining stuff, but did explain.

the end credits were a bit of a disappointment. Especially the actor they chose for a some what major upcoming role. I liked him in one very popular show he plays in but I think he is kind of an odd fit for what role he might play in the MCU.

It was okay. not bad, but not great.

they jumped right into the shits with this movie though. Didn’t really go too in depth with explaining stuff, but did explain.

the end credits were a bit of a disappointment. Especially the actor they chose for a some what major upcoming role. I liked him in one very popular show he plays in but I think he is kind of an odd fit for what role he might play in the MCU.

lol I wanna ask who but i'll be back tomorrow afternoon

lol I wanna ask who but i'll be back tomorrow afternoon

i will say this.

In some articles they made it seem like the end credits would give a lot of info into future MCU plans.

I thought it would be something bigger than what happened. The character isn’t a super big Marvel character but, is a well known character…….. that’s all I’m gonna say. Lmao.

i will say this.

In some articles they made it seem like the end credits would give a lot of info into future MCU plans.

I thought it would be something bigger than what happened. The character isn’t a super big Marvel character but, is a well known character…….. that’s all I’m gonna say. Lmao.

One mid credits and one final end credit yah?

Yes.

I will say this though. If you like Guns & Roses and 80's-90's rock music, you will love the sound track.

One of the best things about the movie was the sound track for me. Alot of songs I knew and enjoyed. One of my favorite scenes at the end had one of my favorite guitar solos for that era of rock

Its a crime they aint find a way to get wayward son in any thor soundtrack at this point 😤

lol im looking forward to this tho. I've already prepped myself to be slightly disappointed by them leaning a lil too heavy into the comedy and not getting into some serious shit but we'll see how it goes

Just find it funny is all

Can I LAUGH nigga? Lol

stop replying though I don’t wanna potentially see a spoiler before I see it

I legit wasnt clear on what you was laughin about but aite bruh lmao

But yeah I aint bout to be in here bullshittin with you either and catching a spoiler by accident. Fuck off

The jokes didn’t land like they did in Ragnorok.

i Also felt like they showed too much In the trailers. Of course they didn’t show everything, but they could’ve chilled with showing as much as they did in my opinion

I feel like this movie could have been great. The base story was pretty damn good. The characters were good. The action was good. The jokes that landed were good.

But holy shit did they OD on the goofiness. What the fuck is wrong with Feige? Did he not see this shit beforehand. I feel like someone should have gone to Taika and told him to chill out. Ragnarok was a good mix. Why couldn't they have stuck in that vein? Why they give this dude free rein to go all the way overboard. They pretty much made coal from a diamond with this movie IMO.

My wife didn't even like it and she likes goofy shit.

Back