Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoever said these Phase 4 MOVIES have been on some Phase 1 level I'd tend to agree with that. It's world building

It is... it’s the start of a whole new SAGA for what’s to come for the next 5-10 years. I’m not sure what folks are expecting. There’s been a couple of bricks & misses but it’s been fine so far. A lot of these newer characters are who we are gonna be seeing for years to come. I’d go as far as saying the intro for Kang was better than how we were introduced to Thanos.

I will say, people do themselves a disservice to act like the movies are going to follow directly from the comics

they’ll pull elements from the comics but it’s their version of an adaptation more than anything so you can’t always expect characters and plots to go the way you anticipate. You also get disappointed if you act unfairly like that

These niggas not gonna make movies to appeal to 40 year old nerds I’m sorry
As a self proclaimed nerd you're 100% right. I had to take my nerdism out of these comic movies and just watch the movie for what it was knowing that it wouldn't follow the source material (comic book) 100% but still use some of the material to make/create a whole new story. Like I know they can't fully make a Gorr The God Butcher fully story arc in the MCU that story is long and complicated. So my nerd ass can't or shouldn't be upset that they didn't make a 8hr movie to service a 40+ comic nerd.

I have been purposely not watching trailers for these movies and going into the theater with a open mind. This movie was ok I had a bunch of gripes main ones was the Zeus disrespect, too much comedy, and some scenes could've been left out.

:sup:@Inori Why you ain't going in on this like if Sony made it?

This >>>>>>>>>>> Morbius and Venom

this is why and it aint even close.

I have problems with this movie but its nowhere near the level of bad Sony puts out. Fuck them.

Sony clearly doesnt give a fuck about the characters or story and are just doing any damn thing so they can keep the rights. It's disgusting

this is why and it aint even close.

I have problems with this movie but its nowhere near the level of bad Sony puts out. Fuck them.

Sony clearly doesnt give a fuck about the characters or story and are just doing any damn thing so they can keep the rights. It's disgusting

“It’s like saying to somebody, ‘You have a bowl of shit in front of you, and all you’ve got to do is eat half of it instead of the whole thing" Nina Turner🤷‍♂️

Back