Welcome To aBlackWeb

By that logic they should have casted a real unaged WW2 soldier to play Bucky, a real WW@ super soldier to play Isaiah, and a real soldier brought back from nothingness to play Sam Wilson

Has no one in this thread ever believed anyone was miscast or is that a foreign concept????

Has no one in this thread ever believed anyone was miscast or is that a foreign concept????
Bruh! What kind of drugs are you on?
Miscasting is one thing but your idea of it is that if a person isn't the character they play then they were miscasted.
It's like you don't understand the concept of ACTING

Bruh! What kind of drugs are you on?
Miscasting is one thing but your idea of it is that if a person isn't the character they play then they were miscasted.
It's like you don't understand the concept of ACTING

I don't think she's a bad actor otherwise I would have said so, I think she does not suit the role she is playin'

I don't think she's a bad actor otherwise I would have said so, I think she does not suit the role she is playin'
Who the fuck said anything about you thinking she's a bad actress?
We're talking about how you think she isn't suited because she didn't grow up poor

Yeah this guys a write off lmao.

Strange how it happens sometimes tho.

Maybe her back story will demand her to have been rich or sutten. Then instead of miscast I'd just think it wasn't a great idea

Back