Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol cool seems like you guys don't even kno' what's funny any more so I'm a step back out until I watch the new ep.

Karli is wack, sorry it caused so many of you pain to read.

Karli heavy episode, @CeLLar-DooR like......

14jm2k.gif

lol at fake Captain America telling the Dora Milaje they dont have jurisdiction there. Neither do you muthafucka! lol they beat that ass quickly

Lmao. I literally said the same thing out loud when he said that. They beat all those fools ass easily, had John Walker upset as fuck. the Dora ain't no joke! LOL

I think this episode did a great job of making folks understand Karli and her ambitions a whole lot better. It makes sense why Sam without the suit is perfect for this mission also.

1. He is a grief counselor who suffers from PTSD as well
2. He understands (especially as a black man) how it feels to give your all to a country that still doesn't see you as equal.

Karli just wants her and the people like her to be treated equally. They even stated in this episode that when the "snap" happened alot of countries that were beefing in the past put aside that Petty stuff and came together to help each other rebuild and live in harmony. When the Avengers brought everybody back from the "snap" all the petty stuff came back again. People were kicked out of the areas they helped build back up while folks were gone. Folks were treated like all they did to help during the "snap" didn't matter. The GRC isn't really helping everyone like they are supposed to be doing also, which makes her and her followers loath the government. Her and the people she is fighting for story is similar to Sam, Isaiah Bradley, and many (Black) servicemembers in real life to this day.

The story is actually pretty damn good in my opinion. It could be cleaned up a bit but I definitely get where the writer is coming from.

Back