Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone middle Eastern or like African or maybe Indian or at least someone from an estate

She some posh girl not right for the role at all *shrugs*

kinda agree on the casting part, can’t be a rebel fighting against the cause and sounding like you were raised eating caviar on scrambled eggs.

Seems like she’s supposed to be an orphan, only reason I can logically make is her parents disowned her cus she’s a ginger.

Great episode tho, was always looking like new guy was gunna get power hungry and fuck up from the offset.

After the Dora Milaje whooped his ass he realised he was gunna be a victim for the rest of his life as captain America so took the serum first chance he could.

kinda agree on the casting part, can’t be a rebel fighting against the cause and sounding like you were raised eating caviar on scrambled eggs.

Seems like she’s supposed to be an orphan, only reason I can logically make is her parents disowned her cus she’s a ginger.
I guess to u and cellar being brih-ish you can hear the different regions and classes in each others accents. To us non uk'ers it's just an english chick leading a rebellion/terrorist group. Plus with the snap and people being displaced, all types of people from different walks of life got along so maybe it was right for someone that looks like the atypical survivor of a war torn country to be cast. It just shows the snap really had people from all walks of life living together and looking out for each other, not conforming to preconceived roles in society based on gender, race, or posh accents.

Last edited:
I guess to u and cellar being brih-ish you can hear the different regions and classes in each others accents. To us non uk'ers it's just an english chick leading a rebellion/terrorist group. Plus with the snap and people being displaced, all types of people from different walks of life got along so maybe it was right for someone that looks like the atypical survivor of a war torn country to be cast. It just shows the snap really had people from all walks of life living together and looking out for each other, not confirming to preconceived roles in society based on gender, race, or posh accents.

Nah bruv... posh cunts cant be displaced in times of crisis!

Ziggy zaggy oi oi oi!

small nitpick but how did fake Cap take the serum? He drank it? Injected it? lol like how would he even know how the fuck to take it?

Still hoping we get an Isiah Bradley episode and more Wakanda/Dora Milaje storyline.

Dude who plays Zemo seems to be having a blast playing that character lol

I shoulda never doubted marvel cause admittedly I walked into this shit with very very low expectations but marvel doesn’t miss! Love how the Dora Milaje gave Fugazy Cap that work!

small nitpick but how did fake Cap take the serum? He drank it? Injected it? lol like how would he even know how the fuck to take it?

Still hoping we get an Isiah Bradley episode and more Wakanda/Dora Milaje storyline.

Dude who plays Zemo seems to be having a blast playing that character lol

Remember the doc said he made it without any of the bullshit Isaiah, Steve, Bucky or Luke had to go thru.

Just a simple injection. No UV lights no tank

Back