Welcome To aBlackWeb

She playin' someone who was poor, did better while everyone was snapped and is now doin' worse than before now that everyone is back.

They should have got a woman from a developin' country to play this role, not some Oxford alumni.

She's poorly cast now leave me be
By that logic they should have casted a real unaged WW2 soldier to play Bucky, a real WW@ super soldier to play Isaiah, and a real soldier brought back from nothingness to play Sam Wilson

I was not initially interested in this show due to not caring about the main characters and general cop-action drama fatigue. Though the pacing and writing has been decent. I especially liked seeing the original Black super soldier, and I wonder if his grandson will actually be cast as Patriot.

"Stay in character or they'll turn on us." Who knows better than Zemo? From being the guy who "accidentally" crashed into the car of a Hydra man, to playing the psychiatrist to access Bucky in Civil War to playing a prison guard in his breakout from prison.

Zemo is playing the long con. He's still up to his old tricks with that speech about Cap (and super soldiers in general) to fracture the only thing that connects Bucky and Sam. Like another poster said, he's gonna go after Isaiah.

Zemo might be a top 5 MCU villain by the end of this if he isn't already

"Stay in character or they'll turn on us." Who knows better than Zemo? From being the guy who "accidentally" crashed into the car of a Hydra man, to playing the psychiatrist to access Bucky in Civil War to playing a prison guard in his breakout from prison.

Zemo is playing the long con. He's still up to his old tricks with that speech about Cap (and super soldiers in general) to fracture the only thing that connects Bucky and Sam. Like another poster said, he's gonna go after Isaiah.

Zemo might be a top 5 MCU villain by the end of this if he isn't already
I can only think of 2 (maybe 3) top villains

Back