Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh its nothin' to get the castin' was just really really poor.

They shudda got some middle Eastern or African chick to play the role not some rich upper classer

Nigga shut up. It's acting. Fuck they gotta consider her social status.

She got chose for a job that's it. You don't like the chicks acting chops cool but "fuzzy head", "upper classer" tf are you talking about.

What type of time you on with that "fuzzy head" shit?

Nigga shut up. It's acting. Fuck they gotta consider her social status.

She got chose for a job that's it. You don't like the chicks acting chops cool but "fuzzy head", "upper classer" tf are you talking about.

What type of time you on with that "fuzzy head" shit?

Yeah it's actin' and I think she was a terrible choice for the role I don't understand why you're in your feelings at all.

Yeah that she's upper class is part of why she's awful for the role since like you kno' she's meant to be playin' someone who has suffered thru poverty

As for the fuzzyhead remark I'm sorry I offended you bro didn't kno' you were sensitive to the struggles of our mixed race brethren

Yeah it's actin' and I think she was a terrible choice for the role I don't understand why you're in your feelings at all.

Yeah that she's upper class is part of why she's awful for the role since like you kno' she's meant to be playin' someone who has suffered thru poverty

As for the fuzzyhead remark I'm sorry I offended you bro didn't kno' you were sensitive to the struggles of our mixed race brethren

Its acting. Fuck what you talking about. You don't have to personally relate to a role to play it. It's not like shes playing a role based on anything real it's based off comics. You sound dumb.

And we don't shit on black womens black features light skin or not. That's coon rhetoric.

Don't die on these hills this morning.

:huh2:

so cuz the actress(keyword) who plays Karli, didn't grow up poor in real life. Means she can't play(another keyword) a poor person?

By that dumbass logic, an actor/actress who grew up poor IRL couldn't possibly portray a rich person, right?

Its acting. Fuck what you talking about. You don't have to personally relate to a role to play it. It's not like shes playing a role based on anything real it's based off comics. You sound dumb.

And we don't shit on black womens black features light skin or not. That's coon rhetoric.

Don't die on these hills this morning.

Why do you keep sayin' it's actin' I don't get it?

In my opinion she's poorly cast and playin' the role poorly. You are welcome to disagree.

How is it dumb for me to think she's miscast?

Lmao @coon rhetoric OK big man

so cuz the actress(keyword) who plays Karli, didn't grow up poor in real life. Means she can't play(another keyword) a poor person?

By that dumbass logic, an actor/actress who grew up poor IRL couldn't possibly portray a rich person, right?

Well if I can clearly hear that she wasn't poor growin' up then yes she shouldn't be playin' a poor person OR she could act

Likewise if you arent able to sound like you're from a well off family, you shouldn't be given a role like that.

Obviously?

Why do you keep sayin' it's actin' I don't get it?

In my opinion she's poorly cast and playin' the role poorly. You are welcome to disagree.

How is it dumb for me to think she's miscast?

Lmao @coon rhetoric OK big man

No one cares that you think she's miscast it's that you can't articulate your reasoning into anything sensical, doubled down on her social class and black features being some kind of issue for no apparent reason and now you still in here wrong and strong when it's free to shut the fuck up.

No one cares that you think she's miscast it's that you can't articulate your reasoning into anything sensical, doubled down on her social class and black features being some kind of issue for no apparent reason and now you still in here wrong and strong when it's free to shut the fuck up.

Well it seems some people do care I think she's miscast (for some reason) coz people keep quotin' me

I have a very good reason for my opinion. She doesn't fit the role. You can agree or disagree or ignore it.

Lastly her hair had nothin' to do with why I think she's a bad choice I was just bein' crass but you can carry on bein' silly if it makes you feel good

She playin' someone who was poor, did better while everyone was snapped and is now doin' worse than before now that everyone is back.

They should have got a woman from a developin' country to play this role, not some Oxford alumni.

She's poorly cast now leave me be

Well it seems some people do care I think she's miscast (for some reason) coz people keep quotin' me

I have a very good reason for my opinion. She doesn't fit the role. You can agree or disagree or ignore it.

Lastly her hair had nothin' to do with why I think she's a bad choice I was just bein' crass but you can carry on bein' silly if it makes you feel good

If you don't think she's not doing that good of an acting job, fine.

But the bullshit reason you coming up w/ bout how she was raised IRL, is just that. Bullshit.

Back