Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel can't lose at this point.

I had kinda figured that the government would have tried to synthesized the serum after Isiah said they took his blood.

Buck having to return to being The Winter Soldier was cool, but they could have given him the mask back.

So far the best episode. Here's hoping for another visit with Isiah in the next couple of episodes.

4c5db17d572c56743616edec76fb6b2238c6d522.gifv
d6bac70f53a2b0cff7d0164b4d7783c8f4fa3cdd.gifv

4820930eb1c3cdaa4923b87909ad272ca3296d68.gifv
bcc59a15479ca51637be9b2f4ca85eed1a91e49e.gifv

I rewatched age of ultron months ago so it's not like it's been years since I've seen it, but I do not remember zemo being rich

This last episode was dope as fuck. That white girl was putting in work.

Not gonna lie wasnt expecting the wakanda angle at all, but that shit was dope as fuck. Looking forward to the next episode now.

Shit, if I knew it was that easy to break people out of max security prison I would of broken my brother and cousin out of Green Haven when they were locked up.

Small nitpick but why the fuck was Bucky allowed to visit Zemo in the first place... Especially seeing as how Bucky is a gotdamn terrorist. Pardoned or not.

Like nobody thought.. hmm maybe these two shouldnt be talking lol

Small nitpick but why the fuck was Bucky allowed to visit Zemo in the first place... Especially seeing as how Bucky is a gotdamn terrorist. Pardoned or not.

Like nobody thought.. hmm maybe these two shouldnt be talking lol

Even though he was pardoned by the US government doesn't mean he is pardoned for his international crimes so you are right. I don't expect Marvel to nail down every single detail (it's about a 40 minute show per episode).

Back