Welcome To aBlackWeb

55c38bfbb72075985148c5457f90728a8976d9ab.gifv

17afb8398f800db36ccdd58fc2a931d0dd7d5e30.gifv

Good episode, but the writing on this show is weak as hell. The whole escape should have gotten more airtime and more buildup. You don't just breakout someone like Zemo to get leads on a whim. And like others mentioned.....Sam can't get a loan or market his fame? Military alone is apt to give good loans, nevermind Sam could simply do an endorsement deal. And then old girl is still on the run?? Sloppy writing so far. Not Iron Fist bad, but not Daredevil/Punisher/Wandavison level to me yet with writing.

He is right...

They went to Shelby for information on the super soldier formula and she told them the Power Brooker has a scientist that created it. She gave them the name of the scientist and was going to give more information but Sam's sister called blowing their cover. Shelby got killed which helped cause a distraction for Sam, Bucky, and Zemo to escape her office in the club.

I'm guessing the Power Brooker had her killed and was the person who put the bounty on Sam, Bucky, and Zemo's heads to take them out, also
Sharon killed Selby

This episode was kinda meh for me, and I don't even know why. It had action. I had some decent character interaction. It pushed the story along. It just seemed like it was missing something. I actually felt like it went on too long, which is the exact opposite of how I felt about every episode of WandaVision. Hopefully it turns around next episode.

Also, nonbrainwashed good guy Bucky is kinda lame. The one thing I did get from this episode is I liked him more when he had edge to him.

@Infamous114

Sharon Carter as the Power Broker would be another interesting twist in this series. Halfway Into the season, it seems like she could pose more of a threat than Zemo. John Walker, The Flag Smashers, Zemo, and Sharon Carter are all wild cards in this journey with Stever Rogers' best friends.

Unless The Power Broker is some sorta mantel that can be passed down or taken.

Sharon ain't the Power Broker.

Wasn't she snapped?

If she was snapped, where did she get all this money to fund the scientist? She didn't come back and steal all that artwork and sell it that fast. FWS picks up only a few months after.

If she is the Power Broker, why would she put a hit out on Sam, Bucky, & Zemo John Wick style. Then be standing right w/ them when the bullets are flying?

Futhermore why would she get info AND take Sam, Bucky, & Zemo to the scientist? Which would put the scientist and all the money she invested in him in danger.

Unless The Power Broker is some sorta mantel that can be passed down or taken.

Sharon ain't the Power Broker.

Wasn't she snapped?

If she was snapped, where did she get all this money to fund the scientist? She didn't come back and steal all that artwork and sell it that fast. FWS picks up only a few months after.

If she is the Power Broker, why would she put a hit out on Sam, Bucky, & Zemo John Wick style. Then be standing right w/ them when the bullets are flying?

Futhermore why would she get info AND take Sam, Bucky, & Zemo to the scientist? Which would put the scientist and all the money she invested in him in danger.

All
Your points make sense

I’m just posting theories. No more, no less

Lol

She went on the run after Civil War. I don't know how long the time period between Civil War and Inifinity War was, but that's enough time to at least get to Madripoor and get started

Back