Welcome To aBlackWeb

You better be right b

He is right...

They went to Shelby for information on the super soldier formula and she told them the Power Brooker has a scientist that created it. She gave them the name of the scientist and was going to give more information but Sam's sister called blowing their cover. Shelby got killed which helped cause a distraction for Sam, Bucky, and Zemo to escape her office in the club.

I'm guessing the Power Brooker had her killed and was the person who put the bounty on Sam, Bucky, and Zemo's heads to take them out, also

Lol I’m halfway through this ep and I can’t get over the fact that they’re supposedly in this fictional place of the Indonesian archipel/Singapore which is as close to the equator as one can get yet they’re all dressed up like they’re in the middle of autumn lmao...and no Indo/Island folk whatever lmao.

fucked up the immersion but I’ll finish the ep regardless.

He is right...

They went to Shelby for information on the super soldier formula and she told them the Power Brooker has a scientist that created it. She gave them the name of the scientist and was going to give more information but Sam's sister called blowing their cover. Shelby got killed which helped cause a distraction for Sam, Bucky, and Zemo to escape her office in the club.

I'm guessing the Power Brooker had her killed and was the person who put the bounty on Sam, Bucky, and Zemo's heads to take them out, also
You saved @Inori b

smh cain, keep up.
playas fuck up

:mybad:

That scientist saying he was working for the CIA though...makes me think that Bootleg Cap already has some form the serum, or he's going to get his hands on some.

That "danya madani" shit fucked me up. I was like hol up, ain't that ol girl from punisher.
That's dinah madani tho.
Y tf would they make those names so close?

Back