Welcome To aBlackWeb

With his achievements as a war hero, his peak physical attributes (even without any supersteroids), and his seemingly blind loyalty to his government, Walker represents the embodiment of the “perfect soldier.” (Meanwhile, Sam still somehow cannot win a fight against anyone, save for some guys in flying squirrel suits.) Walker also stands as the ideological opposite to the Flag-Smashers and their “one world, one people” creed—he’s literally a symbol of nationalism. But beyond that, he fails to consider the shortcomings of the Global Repatriation Council, even when it seems like the Flag-Smashers may have good reason to question the policies of the GRC in a post-Blip world.

Sam knows better than to blindly trust the government’s agenda and always goes with his instincts instead; Sam fought alongside Cap when Hydra snuck its way into the heart of S.H.I.E.L.D. in The Winter Soldier, and became a fugitive when the Sokovia Accords called for the regulation of superheroes in Civil War. Now, he’s just been burned by the Department of Defense when it quickly replaced him with John Walker, and he’s discovered the story of Isaiah Bradley, a Black supersoldier whom the government both experimented on and wrongfully imprisoned. Sam can see both sides, while the Flag-Smashers and John Walker are limited to their own views.

Avengers aint shit and dont look out for their people.

Sam and his family cant get a loan and struggling,

Ol girl went from shield agent to selling stolen art and on the run for helping Cap with no thanks..

but somehow Wanda and vision copped some land in Jersey when neither of them have ever had a job and aint even american....lol

:hahaha:

This episode is much better but I don't understand why Bucky got pardoned when he was committing war crimes for ex-nazis while all Sharon did was steal a Shield.

Zemo much more relatable in this than in Civil War.

USAgent acting more like a depowered Homelander.

I hope they didn't just mention Isaiah Bradley and do nothing with it. Want to see a flashback episode like they did with Hooded Justice in Watchmen.

I'm guessing you missed the part where they referred to her as Shelby? And the part where Shelby directly said the Power Broker was the one that got the scientist to work on the serum....?
I assumed she was the Power Broker because when they was in the bar they said take us to the PB and it was her in there. If that isn't her thats a good thing and I am glad to be wrong

I assumed she was the Power Broker because when they was in the bar they said take us to the PB and it was her in there. If that isn't her thats a good thing and I am glad to be wrong

Zemo said it's best to stay off the power brokers radar if possible if I remember right... kinda hard to do if your going to his bar, requesting a meeting with him and then beating the dog shit out of people in his bar lol. But yeah im fairly certain that wasnt the power broker

Back