Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Russo brothers had tweeted that they were tbi king about releasing a 6 hour long directors cut of end game. I think they were joking though. I wouldn't mind a directirs cut of civil war or if they add another 30 minutes to end game with the final battle being maybe 10 minutes longer and the bulk actually doing shit like fighting the big bruiser of the black order.

It could be a joke, or they probably saw the Magnum Opus that was Zack Snyder's Justice League and felt like coming up with their own version--who knows? :js4:

I think its cool that they got John Walker aka US Agent and Lemar Hoskins aka Bucky aka Battleaxe on the this show. They're kinda sticking to comic books storyline

Not really. When they were Captain America & Battlestar they were already given the governments version of the super solider serum.

Not really. When they were Captain America & Battlestar they were already given the governments version of the super solider serum.
They got there powers from the Power Broker in the comics. Black bucky was used in the comics to fight the US Agent then Super Patriot for publicity. Don't know if this will play out that way but it's similar

Something about the new captain America says he will switch sides in a heartbeat.

this episode summed up the world view of majority of white america, shout the word america and they will lose their shit. Blindly patriotic. Repulsive.

Alie my brudda I* don't trust him at all.

Plus he trash since he doesn't even have the serum. That move he pulled where he threw* the shield on the road to catch Bucky I think was dope tho'

Last edited:
Alie my brudda u don't trust him at all.

Plus he trash since he doesn't even have the serum. That move he pulled where he throw the shield on the road to catch Bucky I think was dope tho'

yea was a cool move, feel like he’s gunna find out the source of the serum and the role will go to his head. Already showing signs of power going to his head.

gunna end up enemy of the state and Falcon will fight him and take the shield back, thenclaim the throne.

The people behind the Marvel shit have mastered the game. This was the perfect show to put after WandaVision. They are so different, it doesn't feel like you went from one superhero show to another.

This was a good episode. It had good character work and the pacing was cool. I don't think Fake Cap is a bad guy, but they are setting him up to be that super self righteous dude that winds up doing something wrong and stupid because he thinks its right.

I swear Marvel can't lose at this point.

I think Isiah is going to come back in a huge way towards the end of the series.

Episode was cool.

So far thats all this series is to me. Just cool.

Maybe cause I never gave a fuck bout these characters and def never gave a fuck about captain america in comics.

Still cool though. And still gon watch all the episodes.

Just hoping it starts getting better.

Back