Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aint no MIGHT.. You definitely owe me some bread already for that strager things shit lmao

tenor.gif
...........that trailer ain't prove nothing.

If I learned anything from Marvel, is that trailers can lie. lol

So did Cappin America go to a Black Highschool.band was saucy than a muthafucka

He got a black chick and black best frend.Whiteboy from the hood .

Do the masks give the villains their powers?What was the point of her putting that shit on first?

LOL at dude having a fake Falcon black sidekick.I don't trust that nigga.

They beat the shit out of all of them.

Vaccines?That's on the nose.

How can Cappin America take all that damage with no powers?What is his suit made of?

The Bucky staring gag is funny.

Ginger ran off on the plug.

Isaiah might come in handy.I wonder why he is so old?I guess he didn't get the slow aging power.

LOL came to fuck with a nigga when the whiteboy got the warrant.I'm pretty sure those handcuffs on Bucky are useless.

Cappin America talking spicy .

That airport scene reminded me of when the terrorists came to kill Doc in Back To The Future.

They killed me with that Hannibal lector music.

Ep was aight.More light hearted.

The Russo brothers had tweeted that they were tbi king about releasing a 6 hour long directors cut of end game. I think they were joking though. I wouldn't mind a directirs cut of civil war or if they add another 30 minutes to end game with the final battle being maybe 10 minutes longer and the bulk actually doing shit like fighting the big bruiser of the black order.

racist comic book cats gon be pissed when this show starts talking about social commentary how America treats black folks.

Any bets on if a player takes a knee during that scene with the fake captain america on a football field? 🤔

View attachment 493476

lol
I can see them now being mad about the Isiah Bradley part of the show but them not knowing that there was a Black Super Soldier will make them sound dumb

Last edited:
Should've been re bought The Truth
Isaiahs story
Lost that bitch somewhere
Shit prolly mad expensive after this smh

He's supposed to be a drooling blithering mess after the bs they put him through but by him being able bodied in this, hopefully we see some action from him. Past and present

This shit is amazin', bar the usual crappy exposition and tbh the castin' for them flag fighters is trash

Edit: the chick in particular is terrible

Edit 2: ah shieeeeeet Zemo

Back