Welcome To aBlackWeb

But Wandavision did really good

An argument can be made that the hype on Wandavision caused this show to get extra promo to the masses.

Howso when they arent really related outside of sharing the same universe? You mean just in terms of quality of the show(s)?

Nah those shits were just in google images.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm not saying she's the baddest chick to ever walk the earth,but aye I like dark skinned chicks like her.I like Lauren Hill, Michone, and Lupita too.
Thats a nasty line up

Howso when they arent really related outside of sharing the same universe? You mean just in terms of quality of the show(s)?
LOL at not being related other than sharing the same universe.

And it's a little more than that because the MCU is all connected.

I think because we were starving this would have happened no matter what show came after the first MCU streaming show.

LOL at not being related other than sharing the same universe.

And it's a little more than that because the MCU is all connected.

I think because we were starving this would have happened no matter what show came after the first MCU streaming show.

You know what the hell I meant bruh lol

Thematically and even the way its filmed I dont see how one would be promo for the other outside of completionist fans that want to take in all the lore/side stories so when the movies come out they have the complete picture.

I think its simply that this one is more easily digestible for casual marvel fans than WandaVision. You had to really give a shit to make it through the first three episodes of WV lol

You know what the hell I meant bruh lol

Thematically and even the way its filmed I dont see how one would be promo for the other outside of completionist fans that want to take in all the lore/side stories so when the movies come out they have the complete picture.

I think its simply that this one is more easily digestible for casual marvel fans than WandaVision. You had to really give a shit to make it through the first three episodes of WV lol
I never had an issue with the first few eps,but I like meta shit and shows within shows a lot

Back