Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga please think. how can it be weird when everybody does it. It’s called normalcy. It’s a forum. That’s how they work.

Look how @Eyerone bitch fits about the Rock and Game. Everybody does it, everybody has their bag.

but I get it, just don’t do it in mcu threads.

difference is, I ain’t in EVERY thread about the rock or the game stinkin up the joint. I’m never gonna see black Adam (or any movies with the rock if I can avoid it) or listen to any game albums.

but you? You be volunteering your time and energy into watching these movies to complain like a ho. By now, it’s like you live for it.

difference is, I ain’t in EVERY thread about the rock or the game stinkin up the joint. I’m never gonna see black Adam (or any movies with the rock if I can avoid it) or listen to any game albums.

but you? You be volunteering your time and energy into watching these movies to complain like a ho. By now, it’s like you live for it.

Lmao. Nigga what. You didn’t like Game and The Rock before Drillmatic and Black Adam came out, so why was you even in there in the first place, making multiple post complaining like a hoe? You was getting mad at niggas for liking Game as a rapper. So nigga miss me with that shit.

“I don’t like these niggas, never gonna view their content, but let me go waste my time and go shit on them.”

forum shit…

and what’s crazy I wasn’t even in here week in and week out complaining about She Hulk. Or MoonKnight or Ms.Marvel but niggas gone nig. Better yet MCU niggas gonna mcu.

My biggest issue has been the phase 4 movies and recasting TCHALLA.

Lmao. Nigga what. You didn’t like Game and The Rock before Drillmatic and Black Adam came out, so why was you even in there in the first place, making multiple post complaining like a hoe? You was getting mad at niggas for liking Game as a rapper. So nigga miss me with that shit.

“I don’t like these niggas, never gonna view their content, but let me go waste my time and go shit on them.”

forum shit…

like I said, I’m not in every thread that involve these people.

you in EVERY MCU thread complainin like a bitch.

like I said, I’m not in every thread that involve these people.

you in EVERY MCU thread complainin like a bitch.

lol, how many game and the rock threads would there be. So only sometimes you complain like a bitch about shit you don’t care about. Gotcha.

and nigga you doing this over Love and Thunder. Like I can see y’all hoe niggas point, if Gorr looked how he looked but in the movie he was wrecking shit and the movie was actually good, but i still wanted to complain on him not looking like the comics. yeah that would be some weirdo shit.

but not the case, the movie was ass, multiple people on the forum said it ass. People outside the forum said it was ass. Ass movie, ass villain. You dying on this hill?

if Marvel drops some dope shit, I give props.

If Marvel drops some mid shit. Ima call it out.

Once again for dumb popcorn entertainment and kid content y’all niggas seem to care a lot and care a lot about what other niggas think.

Nah just niggas fronting and lying. Cause if niggas was casuals like the say they are and want other niggas to be. None of the mcu threads would be doing the numbers they do.

Nah just niggas fronting and lying. Cause if niggas was casuals like the say they are and want other niggas to be. None of the mcu threads would be doing the numbers they do.
Wasn't singling you out
I read the last page and was ready to swing on somebody

lol, how many game and the rock threads would there be. So only sometimes you complain like a bitch about shit you don’t care about. Gotcha.

and nigga you doing this over Love and Thunder. Like I can see y’all hoe niggas point, if Gorr looked how he looked but in the movie he was wrecking shit and the movie was actually good, but i still wanted to complain on him not looking like the comics. yeah that would be some weirdo shit.

but not the case, the movie was ass, multiple people on the forum said it ass. People outside the forum said it was ass. Ass movie, ass villain. You dying on this hill?

if Marvel drops some dope shit, I give props.

If Marvel drops some mid shit. Ima call it out.

Once again for dumb popcorn entertainment and kid content y’all niggas seem to care a lot and care a lot about what other niggas think.

I’m doing what over love & thunder?

I said that movie was weak.

I’m talking about the hyper focus on shit that don’t matter, you fuckin goof.

Finished the show last night, it wasn’t a bad series. The dumb I’m better at this than you at this because I’m a woman. I hold my anger better because I get hit on by men was the first episode and that’s it. The Megan Twerking happened at the end of the episode. Daredevil was up in this bitch, Hallway fight scene was cool and then funny when she smashed everything. All Marvel shows and movies have been cute and quirky. The last episode was random as fuck.
But I want THE HULK to fucking HULK OUT!

Last edited:
it didn’t matter much to the majority of the people these movies cater to. Sooner you realize it, the better.

Niggas was in the Endgame thread arguing about how Thanos figured out the science of the pym particles…

I’m just like, nigga… its a giant purple alien who used 6 space magic stones to snap half the universe out of existence and you mfers worried about the minutiae of comic book movie time travel?! Get a grip.

Danny.gif

Criticism is always warrented but the over analyzing gets annoying. Every little detail does not need to be scrutinized.

Facts

Now that it's over, time to rank the MCU Disney+ shows

Wanda Vision = was the best

Marvel’s What if = holds a strong 2nd place in my opinion

Loki = was better than what I expected

Hawkeye = Wasn’t bad, it was like a Die Hard Mini series

Moon Knight = was okay, it had cool action scenes at times. Big CGI battle on the final episode

She Hulk = cute and Quirky

Anything and everything else I probably did not care about

Daredevil on NETFLIX was my fucking favorite

Last edited:
Reviews are subjective. Why some get upset if people don't like something they do, is something they need to work out.
Now that it's over, time to rank the MCU Disney+ shows
I'm gonna cheat and include phase 1-4 shows....

Daredevil
Wandavision
Punisher
Jessica Jones

Loki
Luke Cage
Agent Carter
Ms Marvel
Agents of Shield
Hawkeye
Falcon/Winter Soldier
Moon Knight