Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loki
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Moon Knight
Ms Marvel
WandaVision
Hawkeye
What If

I haven't finished She Hulk just yet so I can't place it.

A-Tier - Loki, Moon Knight
B-Tier - Wandavision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye
C-Tier - She-Hulk, What-If?

haven't seen Ms. Marvel

Moon Knight A tier ?? :wtf20:

friday-ice-cube.gif

Loki
WandaVision
What if?
Falcon and WS
She hulk
Moon knight
Hawkeye
Ms marvel

The coolest part of Ms marvel was the history about that shit with Pakistan or whatever. Like I felt more cultured cuz I learned some real history shit from a TV show. Like I always knew about it, but I never watched anything on it cuz it's never been interesting to me.

But that was legit the most interesting thing about Ms marvel. And the little X-Men rift when they said mutants

Wandavision (4.5/5) I thought this was going to be trash but it was actually pretty damn good

Loki (4.5/5) Thought I was going to hate this but this was better than expected

Falcon & Winter Solider (4/5) Buddy comedy/drama and I really like that they showed Eli Bradley the original Cap America

Hawkeye (4/5) this was the sleeper for me even though Hawkeye was one of my favorite characters I wasn't expecting a good series but it was solid

Moon Knight (3.5/5) I was so hyped for this one but it didn't pan out I like I thought. This needed a R rating and Bushman so people could see how deadly MK really is and how doesn't give AF

Ms Marvel (3/5) it kept my attention, they dropped the ball on this one, they could've brought in the Inhumans properly with this series

She Hulk (2.5/5) I was hyped for this but this wasn't that good to me which is odd because for the most part it was the most comic book accurate out of all the marvel series. They could've brought in the Skrulls with this one because in the comics Jen's good friend who's name is Jazinda is a actual Skrull and bounty hunter who often disguise herself to look like Jen.

What if (never was a fan of What If comics except one never finished the series)

Falcon & Winter Soldier
What If
WandaVision
Hawkeye
Loki
SheHulk
MoonKnight
Ms.Marvel

Lol @ after everything that’s been said, my list is exactly the same

I guess difference being I didn’t necessarily dislike any of it.

Ms Marvel was definitely the weakest, and clearly not any of our demo…but ehh.. it was “cute”

F&WS the only one I gave a real rewatch, and a few Loki episodes

Last edited:
Back