Loki
WandaVision
What if?
Falcon and WS
She hulk
Moon knight
Hawkeye
Ms marvel
I saw Cain extensive ass post, and I refuse to be outdone... So imma break them down too...

Loki- A+
One of the MCU's best characters in a very crazy crazy ride of a show. An established multiverse agency set up by Kang. This was the greatest possible way to introduce the next phase. And I loved every episode.

WandaVision A+
As an admitted pothead, this was such a head trip. I loved it. LOVED it. It played with the viewers so maliciously. I'll never forgive them teasing us with the Evan Peters quicksilver. But they gotta pay off hagatha.

What if? A
Amazingly done. I love the one offs, I love how bold they were. I love how they played with things fans wanna see and things we have yet to see. It was a very smart show. I loved the Chadwick episodes. And it was mad sentimental hearing him do the role one more time post mortem

Falcon and winter soldier B
This was a good show..a good fun show. I think the actors had great chemistry. The action was good. The comic references slapped. The new characters added were mad interesting. And it did a lot to push forward the phase. Only knock. The overall threat was meh. But it was cool to be caught up on the shit they doing

She-Hulk B-
Funny funny funny show. All the characters were perfect, and hilarious. I know there wasn't a whole lot of action and overall MCU substance... But the meta awareness of this show and it's fanbase was amazing. Every single cameo slapped....and I hope we see every single character again.

Moonknight C+
Introduced a brandnew MCU character with mad street cred, yet crippled him with the rating, and teased the best personality with a season ending cliffhanger. I liked the show... But I wanted more than I got.

Hawkeye C
Not bad. But not great. And it had the potential to be great. Helena was the best thing on the show. It was great to see Kingpin back... But it did nothing to elevate Clint, or make his protege compelling. She was cool... But she not cooler than Helena 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ms Marvel C
Cool show. Loved the visuals. Loved the history. The characters felt very natural, and I appreciated that. It was a good Muslim inclusion hero show..shit was just boring. Best of luck in the future though

Wandavision
Loki
Falcon & Winter Soldier
What If
Hawkeye
Ms Marvel
Moon Knight
She Hulk

🤷🏿‍♂️

I enjoyed it.

giphy.gif

My current standings -

Loki
WandaVision
Hawkeye
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
She-Hulk
What If
Moon Knight

I dig it. Im just sayin…niggas be in love with these supporting acts and I just find it funny as fuck.

niggas be like “they did the god butcher wrong”. Uh he was a villain that wasn’t planned to be in multiple movies….of course dude is gonna die and what they show of him won’t matter in the grand scheme of things just like 99% of the other villains that the mcu uses.

Yea. The mcu does go thru alot of villians tho

Back