Welcome To aBlackWeb

So basically "it doesn't matter to me so y'all should get over it" from what I'm reading.

not even.

I’m just in awe at how much love/knowledge y’all got for EVERY MOTHERFUCKER in the universe. I can understand wanting justice done for main characters that you fuck with…..but when you start complaining about what could be considered minutia in the GRAND SCHEME of things, I gotta laugh a lil.

I’m well aware when movies/tv shows ain’t that great. She Hulk was meh at best but it was a change of pace from what we have seen. I’m not gonna complain about everything I didn’t like because that’s a waste. She hulk ain’t my hill to die on.

I’m on to the next.

not even.

I’m just in awe at how much love/knowledge y’all got for EVERY MOTHERFUCKER in the universe. I can understand wanting justice done for main characters that you fuck with…..but when you start complaining about what could be considered minutia in the GRAND SCHEME of things, I gotta laugh a lil.

I’m well aware when movies/tv shows ain’t that great. She Hulk was meh at best but it was a change of pace from what we have seen. I’m not gonna complain about everything I didn’t like because that’s a waste. She hulk ain’t my hill to die on.

I’m on to the next.
People arguing in here is entertaining to me so I'm not really taking sides. People's love of side characters is what kept these comics around long enough to make movies about them so I understand the passion.

Not so long ago gotg was side characters to the general public cause they damn sure we're to me who's actually read comics growing up.

Anyway I fux with she hulk at least I can rewatch an episode.

I was gonna bring this up

Gorr was only disappointing to the ones who took the time to read comics about that obscure villain prior

I won’t even go that far, because even not knowing much about Gorr I came away thinking there should’ve been more of him and less screaming goats and jealous battle ax.

But it didn’t ruin it for me.

So basically "it doesn't matter to me so y'all should get over it" from what I'm reading.

it didn’t matter much to the majority of the people these movies cater to. Sooner you realize it, the better.

Niggas was in the Endgame thread arguing about how Thanos figured out the science of the pym particles…

I’m just like, nigga… its a giant purple alien who used 6 space magic stones to snap half the universe out of existence and you mfers worried about the minutiae of comic book movie time travel?! Get a grip.

it didn’t matter much to the majority of the people these movies cater to. Sooner you realize it, the better.

Niggas was in the Endgame thread arguing about how Thanos figured out the science of the pym particles…

I’m just like, nigga… its a giant purple alien who used 6 space magic stones to snap half the universe out of existence and you mfers worried about the minutiae of comic book movie time travel?! Get a grip.

why on this forum this doesn’t seem to apply to non mcu comic movies?

So we can put the MCU in the same box as Fast and Furious?

If it make you feel better and put shit into proper perspective for you, I don’t see why not

y’all done already tried measuring them up to Scorsese movies, which I thought was ridiculous

why on this forum this doesn’t seem to apply to non mcu comic movies?

In what context?

With super hero/fantasy movies, there’s a level of disbelief youre supposed to suspend going in, right off rip. Because it’s a superhero movie. The starting point is already ridiculous.

We all agree getting bitten by a radioactive spider in real life, is not granting you super strength, right?

In what context?

With super hero/fantasy movies, there’s a level of disbelief youre supposed to suspend going in, right off rip. Because it’s a superhero movie. The starting point is already ridiculous.

We all agree getting bitten by a radioactive spider in real life, is not granting you super strength, right?

Look at any non mcu movie thread. Its jokes, criticism and bitching. Honestly no issues with it. Its a forum. But when niggas do same thing in MCU threads, niggas get on their its just entertainment soapbox along with the pitchfoks and wack buttons.

Look at any non mcu movie thread. Its jokes, criticism and bitching. Honestly no issues with it. Its a forum. But when niggas do same thing in MCU threads, niggas get on their its just entertainment soapbox along with the pitchfoks and wack buttons.

Difference is… those threads eventually run out of steam and end.

These MCU threads keep going and going and y’all beating the same dead horses.

Back