Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iron Fist was fucking trash.

like Morbius trash.

she hulk was waaaaaay better than both.

IF is the bar for suckage
Yall would be in here hyping Ironfist if that shit came out today. And calling everyone whiners who complained

colleen-wing-let-me-help.gif

I'm interested in seeing what Skaar being on Earth leads to. I also wonder if his siblings exist in the MCU.

Why are you so bothered that some don't like the show? Doom laid out his reasons for disappointment int he show, why do some feel compelled to get upset about that?

I mean this show literally threw away every storyline at the end. None of it mattered

No one is bother you didn't like the show.

Folks just wondering why after you realized it after the fist couple of episodes. You still watched, just to come in here to fuckin complain every Fuckin week

No one is bother you didn't like the show.

Folks just wondering why after you realized it after the fist couple of episodes. You still watched, just to come in here to fuckin complain every Fuckin week
That's the point of these threads, to comment on the shows. And everyone was waiting for the Daredevil appearance which they strung out.

Reactions: GNS
I did think we were gonna get a random Deadpool cameo when she went extra meta.. something slight light him walking past her in that hallway saying some slick shit or something

I liked iron fist.

Y'all niggaz are snobs full of fake outrage...

It's ironic that y'all don't understand why the show makes fun of "fans" like that

Most of the folks complaining heavy had their minds made up about this before the first episode even aired. Seems like the only reason they watched is to see how Disney would pull off Daredevil so they could potentially get more ammo to bitch and moan about in case how they did his character wasnt up to their standards

Just finished the finale. Y’all really liked this?

I can’t wait until phase 4 is over with. Marvel Studios seems lost this whole entire time.

this episodic approach has been hit and miss. Mostly miss. Maybe they should think about more specials than weekly episodes.

hopefully Secret Invasion can restore the feeling.

#pray4Kang 🙏🏼

and yo DD suit is so trash in daylight.

Last edited:
Most of the folks complaining heavy had their minds made up about this before the first episode even aired. Seems like the only reason they watched is to see how Disney would pull off Daredevil so they could potentially get more ammo to bitch and moan about in case how they did his character wasnt up to their standards

everybody loved the first episode. Well I did. Maybe it was because of Bruce. But imo the quality fall off each passing week. It only picked up when a bigger character than Jen was featured. Wong and Daredevil.

a show about SHE hulk and the only part you enjoyed about it was when it featured niggas lol

Blame the showrunners. The best writing, the best action, the most entertaining episodes of the season were the 3 episodes that featured Hulk, Wong and DD.

Honestly that’s all niggas need to watch. She Hulk didn’t need a weekly series.

Nobody complained much more than any other show thread. The CGI was an issue in previews, so it came up. And the comedy was weak from day 1.

Still, people gave the show a chance. But clearly it never panned out and got worse each week. Everyone said the Daredevil episode was great, really if they had done that all season long, this would be a 8/10 show, but they didn't. And the finale was trash. They made all those story arcs mean nothing.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Do natural born Hulks or whatever Skaar is age up fast? I’m assuming Hulk smashed the mom between AOU and Ragnarok, which would make him about 10 years old at most.

Do natural born Hulks or whatever Skaar is age up fast? I’m assuming Hulk smashed the mom between AOU and Ragnarok, which would make him about 10 years old at most.
Time moves differently due to that portal getting there possibly. Also the gamma radiation could've accelerated his aging.

Back