Welcome To aBlackWeb

She Hulk Season Finale
Nice nod to the 70's series. Made me wonder if this series would have been more widely viewed and accepted if they used practical effects.They broke the fourth wall to the EXTREME. A couple of surprises, Some laughs but basically this finale is what it was for most of the season

Beginning gave vibes to the Hulk TV show. That was some crazy breaking the 4th wall in the middle of that finale lol.

Lol @ Marvel knowing they have a finale problem and poking fun at their VFX issue

*Takes a deep breath............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
THIS wasn't it

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOLOOOOOOOO..
THE WHOLE SUBVERTING Expectations SCHITCK IS GETTING TIRESOME AND THEN THEY TRIED TO DOUBKE DOWN WITH BULLSHIT SELF AWARENESS AS IF WE ALREADY DIDNT KNOW THEY WAS FUCKING UP ...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DISNEY HAS RUINED MARVEL STUDIOS MARVEL WAS DOING FINE AND NEVER NEEDED DISNEY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND NOW WE'RE GETTING CRAP THIS JS THE WORST OHASE EVER. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SELL OUT TO A GREEDY SOULESS CORPORATION

BOO! BOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGODDAMMIT!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........! THIS SHOW WENT NO WHERE.

Last edited:
nah, it doesn't make me uncomfortable in the slightest. I just see it for what it is and clown it at this point.

And... That's y'all young cats clowning dudes for eating a hot dog. But, not na'an one of y'all would come to tha D talking that "glizzy" shit 'cause coney dogs are a way of life for us and you'd prolly get shot for trying to turn eating a coney dog into some gay shit.

Lol so y’all pro glizzy in the D? Lol ayo pause on another note do niggas in Coney Island even eat hot dogs

*Takes a deep breath............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
THIS wasn't it

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOLOOOOOOOO..
THE WHOLE SUBVERTING Expectations SCHITCK IS GETTING TIRESOME AND THEN THEY TRIED TO DOUBKE DOWN WITH BULLSHIT SELF AWARENESS AS IF WE ALREADY DIDNT KNOW THEY WAS FUCKING UP ...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DISNEY HAS RUINED MARVEL STUDIOS MARVEL WAS DOING FINE AND NEVER NEEDED DISNEY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND NOW WE'RE GETTING CRAP THIS JS THE WORST OHASE EVER. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SELL OUT TO A GREEDY SOULESS CORPORATION

BOO! BOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGODDAMMIT!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........! THIS SHOW WENT NO WHERE.

man stfu
You really fixed yourself at damn near 5am to post all of this nonsense. You’re about 60 years old embarrassing yourself

I liked this show.
I feel like it did what it set out to do which is make fun of several things:
  • Itself
  • The repetitious superhero genre (The MCU specifically)
  • Internet rage dorks that don't be gettin no pussy
It did it all while still managing to give this character an arc of acceptance of her new life and blending it with the old.

Embarrassing finale. Which is too bad because the Daredevil episode gave of glimpse of what "could have been". The fourth wall with the writers essentially calling their own season long storyline garbage was a weird flex. They made the arcs pointless by erasing them at the end.

Meh finale and Glad this series is over. All we got was Daredevil is finally here and the Skaar introduction. That whole meta 4th wall interaction with Jen & robot Kevin was unnecessary and undid basically all the plot points. Like what purpose does she now serve if Todd was the Hulkking? We didn’t get The Leader or an explanation as to how Todd got Vibranium.

missed opportunities all around

Back