Welcome To aBlackWeb

I told yall the internet brings out the weirdest of individuals. I cant see it on my phone right now but I know its weird

Binging now and I'm on episode 5 first things first. She Hulk, Titania, Nikki, and Ms. Book also are catching the repulsor blast . Second is that demonic situation in episode popping up again because WTF Madisynn made a whole deal for her soul and we're just supposed to ignore that?!! I take this dude is who makes Matts new suit. Also they capping with the Jen can't get dating stuff she's cute as hell already. I assume The Leader sent them bootleg ass wreckers but not quite how Abomination/cult fits into this as of yet.

Binging now and I'm on episode 5 first things first. She Hulk, Titania, Nikki, and Ms. Book also are catching the repulsor blast . Second is that demonic situation in episode popping up again because WTF Madisynn made a whole deal for her soul and we're just supposed to ignore that?!! I take this dude is who makes Matts new suit. Also they capping with the Jen can't get dating stuff she's cute as hell already. I assume The Leader sent them bootleg ass wreckers but not quite how Abomination/cult fits into this as of yet.
You can skip every episode until Daredevil shows up, you're not missing anything

Back