Welcome To aBlackWeb

40ab8fc9566ea15b80bf59144c81c957b1b84481.gifv

7adf069d5a11990d97ca6a15077286c711f8dd3a.gifv

8614b9bab2953b59b6073e92cb33aefdf708dc52.gifv

yeah, y'all need to let that whole "fragile sexuality" narrative go. Shit's run it's course and it sounds like clown talk at this point.
As long as it makes you uncomfortable it's gonna be relevant to troll. As long as y'all 30 and over talking about "no homo" or saying pause cuz' someone eating a hot dog...*shrugs*

Lighten up and have a bit of fun

As long as it makes you uncomfortable it's gonna be relevant to troll. As long as y'all 30 and over talking about "no homo" or saying pause cuz' someone eating a hot dog...*shrugs*

Lighten up and have a bit of fun

nah, it doesn't make me uncomfortable in the slightest. I just see it for what it is and clown it at this point.

And... That's y'all young cats clowning dudes for eating a hot dog. But, not na'an one of y'all would come to tha D talking that "glizzy" shit 'cause coney dogs are a way of life for us and you'd prolly get shot for trying to turn eating a coney dog into some gay shit.

Anyways, hilarious how they added in how much a thot Jen is in the comics, into this show. Seemed like early on she was thirsty, but this like the second episode in a row she got the rug burn

nah, it doesn't make me uncomfortable in the slightest. I just see it for what it is and clown it at this point.

And... That's y'all young cats clowning dudes for eating a hot dog. But, not na'an one of y'all would come to tha D talking that "glizzy" shit 'cause coney dogs are a way of life for us and you'd prolly get shot for trying to turn eating a coney dog into some gay shit.
Aye bro, it was a joke. The fact you typing this much means it got you uncomfortable. I promise gay jokes won't turn you into Billy Porter. Promise

Back