Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know why I ain’t tripping

Cause I’ve seen the entire Paranormal Activity and VHS series.

as long as the shit don’t end like Phantasm with a fucking fever dream….

he not still in prison tho... lol
That shit was still dumb though and wing is the most irresponsible sorcerer supreme. Phase 4 has been lame and I'm getting MCU fatigue. I'm bailing after gotg3 and chillin' until x-men and fantastic four arrives. I'll check back in for secret invasion because that looks promising.

That shit was still dumb though and wing is the most irresponsible sorcerer supreme. Phase 4 has been lame and I'm getting MCU fatigue. I'm bailing after gotg3 and chillin' until x-men and fantastic four arrives. I'll check back in for secret invasion because that looks promising.
How the fuck is wong more irresponsible than strange and the ancient one?

logic that shit out for me

How the fuck is wong more irresponsible than strange and the ancient one?

logic that shit out for me

the ancient one wasn't irresponsible she was just a liar and a hypocrite. The only time strange screwed upwas when he cast the spell to make the world forget about Peter and the only reason it didn't work was because Peter wouldn't shut up like he told him to. Wing continues to aid in prisoners escape and he's practically a fugitive. Not a good look at all for a sorcerer supreme plus I always pulls the imma head out gimmick he runs from from his responsibilities.

Last edited:
I like the series, didnt like the finale but it seems like the writers just based the show off the latest she-hulk comic and her surface level information. She is literally just doing lawyer stuff in her own comic runs just like the show.

Plus that line about the shows and movies being formalic was true and this show was different.

Lol I expected Feige to show up

I felt like the director was shading Feige with that shit.

That is not Kevin [Feige's] voice, that is a voice actor we hired. We campaigned very hard for Kevin to do the voice and he refused.

1665760471244.gif

Sounds like Feige was over the director and I doubt she’d be back in any capacity

Skaar.....

Shit! Another character ruined, nah just kidding I don't care i hardly know that character lol.its still lame though and it likely world war hulk won't be happening. Look out for hulk family picnic coming soon to a theater near you!

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

View attachment 941003

Sounds like Feige was over the director and I doubt she’d be back in any capacity
So that really was a shot at Kevin, lol. I bet they campaigned really hard for him to be IN the episode and he said no, lol. So they turned him into what he is to them, a faceless robot that gives commands, lol.

You're reading too much into things

perhaps

but I’m also not ruling out the possibility that Feige didn’t like the direction of much of the show and didn’t want to be apart of this KEVIN bit. There were reports that he and the director had gotten into numerous arguments

2f42c1327628f2df3fba55bd250daf61dda83298.gifv

c41c68d87b16ccb6b6f496df81d9fb440725743d.gifv

2afc55dc780f6f5db7de0396b30140f779099280.gifv

Back