Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea, unfortunately, all that you typed doesn't apply to MCU Bruce Banner

It does apply to MCU Bruce Banner.

In the MCU, Bruce Banner is a literal mental patient that got caught in nuclear blast and made him a menace to society and a damn fugitive from the US government. His girlfriend's father tried to hunt him down and kill him. He went from top scientist to a broken man, with an uncontrollable mutation.That alone is some traumatic, life destroying shit.

Jen gets talked to sideways by in her fancy corporate lawyer job.

Jen don't got no real struggle. Her life is on easy mode. Even for her being a Hulk is easy.

Bruce spent years learning how to control being the Hulk. She did it in a couple of days.

She gets praised for being a hulk, goes on dates and shit. Bruce was in hiding until he became an Avenger and went to working for the same government that tried to kill him.

Jen's entire life is easy and she up here on some I am woman hear me roar shit lol because white female writers suck at writing lead white women that aren't insufferable with their bullshit gender politics that have no correlation in a fantasy world where the stakes are the end of the world. Where people get life changing mutations that makes their lives hell. Where people die fighting aliens. Where there are catastrophic events like people disappearing because of a crazy man wanting to eliminate 50 percent of the population.

Jen is out here, tone deaf as fuck, talking about being angry because she gets cat-called to a guy that literally saved the world.

Last edited:
It does apply to MCU Bruce Banner.

In the MCU, Bruce Banner is a literal mental patient that got caught in nuclear blast and made him a menace to society and a damn fugitive from the US government. His girlfriend's father tried to hunt him down and kill him. He went from top scientist to a broken man, with an uncontrollable mutation.That alone is some traumatic, life destroying shit.

Jen gets talked to sideways by in her fancy corporate lawyer job.

Jen don't got no real struggle. Her life is on easy mode. Even for her being a Hulk is easy.

Bruce spent years learning how to control being the Hulk. She did it in a couple of days.

She gets praised for being a hulk, goes on dates and shit. Bruce was in hiding.

Jen's entire life is easy and she up here on some I am woman hear me roar shit lol because white female writers suck at writing lead white women that aren't insufferable with their bullshit gender politics that have no correlation in a fantasy world where the stakes are like the end of the world.

where did you get this from? That’s not true at all

Movies as in plural?

There's only been one in the MCU and they've rarely referred to it until this show with Jen saying Abomination tried to kill her cousin

I meant the first once.

Oh yeah the first one had gamma radiation due to the super soldier serum.

Point remains, Jen is annoying because White women writers are annoying.

Except for the White women that worked on Mad Men and Sopranos. Those White women saved TV by helping create my boy Don Draper.

Bruh everything you said is irrelevant .

In the MCU Bruce volunteered to create the super solider serum for Ross. And he ended up exposed to gamma radiation. He wasn’t a mental patient. Maybe you erased the Norton movie outta your memory.

I meant mental patient as in he has multiple personalities lol not an actual mental patient...

He did try to kill himself in the MCU too. He told Tony I think it was that he put a gun in his mouth and the other guy just spit out the bullet. I think it might have been the scene when the Tesseract was making them argue in the first Avengers.

Not taking sides, just pointing that fact out.

i don’t think anyone was disputing this bit.

But mans came through loud and wrong....and had revisionist history with regards to Hulk’s MCU origins as if we didn’t see the only MCU Hulk film.

I liked that they explained the only reason banners blood turned her into a hulk is because they family and share a genetic anamolly. Instead of everyone who gets touched by Banners blood turns to Hulk.

They kinda set that precedent in The Incredible Hulk tho

Movies as in plural?

There's only been one in the MCU and they've rarely referred to it until this show with Jen saying Abomination tried to kill her cousin

They also called back to it in Ragnarok when Bruce jumped out of the Commodore in order to force him to change back into the Hulk (Like Ed Norton from the helicopter) only to have him bounce off the Rainbow Bridge at first.

Last edited:
lmao niggas hate letting the plot develop

This what happened with GoT.

Niggas was like “this episode is trash filler”.

Then they shortened the seasons and took out the filler and gave us a bunch of microwaved spectacle and niggas was like

“why they warping around the map. Why these characters making trash decisions all out of character. This writing is stupid.”

0B9C36CB-BE36-4FC8-B38F-120C31EE3AB7.gif

Back