Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dope ass first episode!! Me and my daughters watched it and they loved it too.

I just knew this whole first episode was going to be the court room and her establishing herself as a person before becoming a Hulk. I was pleasantly surprised they just jumped right into Hulk shit.

I like the actress too. She has good screen presence.

Is the She Hulk CGI based around her likeness because she looks a lot different from the actress? Maybe it’s the hair? It’s clear that Mark Ruffalo is the basis for Hulk, not so much for She Hulk, at least to me.

Shaky first episode, but the pilot so not surprising.

I hated the way they cut up the episode. Like it was done as if it was a Family Guy episode, just a bunch of cut scenes. And zero followup for anything. What happened to that ship? How did Bruce fins her? Why was Titania bursting in court? Sloppy and I hope that doesn't continue

The changing of the origin was dumb. She Hulk had a dope origin, and they did some "Oh I got blood one me" bullshit. smh

Tons of predictable cliches. Every makes was an asshole, and women were great. I know this show has all female writers, but what world do they live in. I didn't expect them to put that shit in, but they did. Will turn of fans if it continues.

Humor was weak. I'm gonna say it, female humor is mostly miss not hit. They should have left some make comedic writers on staff.

CGI is still garbage, as is Professor Hulk

Hope things get better, I want that She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Wonderman, Tigra, War Machine, Mockingbird teamup as the West Coast Avengers

Just giving my review on it. The MCU needs to start hitting with these Disney+ shows, The Netlfix shows were way more on it with less budgets. But just the pilot so gonna give it 4 episodes
Word that’s fine but complaining how the Ep was cut up like a family guy Ep and then when Titania came in when it’s a sitcom doesn’t make sense to

Humor is subjective so I’ll concede to you with that

As far as the female/Men thing? lol you making it seem like it was an attack on men when it felt like women just navigating male dominated spaces and the portrayal of it

Idk why you are bringing up Netflix shows when they were for the most part one note (that particular one note was what you liked) and the MCU shows shows they are going for variety as far as the tones and styles for each of their shows

I’m all for a difference of opinion but you’re being borderline unfair

Word that’s fine but complaining how the Ep was cut up like a family guy Ep and then when Titania came in when it’s a sitcom doesn’t make sense to

Humor is subjective so I’ll concede to you with that

As far as the female/Men thing? lol you making it seem like it was an attack on men when it felt like women just navigating male dominated spaces and the portrayal of it

Idk why you are bringing up Netflix shows when they were for the most part one note (that particular one note was what you liked) and the MCU shows shows they are going for variety as far as the tones and styles for each of their shows

I’m all for a difference of opinion but you’re being borderline unfair
I mean Wandavison was a sitcom too, and told a story and wasn't cut up in pieces. You can't cut to them in a car....a space ship drop down, and not adress the ship later. Nevermind not addressing how Bruce even found her after. Just poor writing

And I don't think it was an attack on men, so much that the show just has all female writers. And so that first episode dropped a bunch of cliches and had cliche male characters. Again first episode, but was lame.

And I bring up the Netflix shows because they're the gold standard. Don't see how they were one note, when they had more quality than what Disney+ has shown, on a much cheaper budget. Jessica Jones season 1 was 9/10, so when I compare it to She-Hulk....this show has a ways to go. Loki was weak, Winter SOldier/Falcon was garbage, Hawkeye I liked despite most not liking it, Ms Marvel was cool, Moon Knight I liked they went a different way. Can't say I know why they greenlit shows like Echo or Ironheart, hard pass on that crap.

And no, I'm not being unfair. When we just had shows a few months ago, like Stanger Things, and The Boys, my expectations are higher. Marvel can't drop down to being ok with mediocrity or they'll lose what they had in film/tv during the first three phases.

It was aight the show just needs less of the I am woman hear me roar men are bad lecturing. That scene when she showed up at the bar and those chicks were like"girlfriend what he did to you? Don't go back to heim balb blah blah" made me roll my eyes on the inside." I want to objectify her and eye fuck her don't make me feel bad for being a male. C'mon marvel; nnex to see she hulk in a thong or a a onesie or so ke tight fitting jeans with the ass cheeks cut out. Does marvel sell lotion?

Fam you the reason why they have to do all this.

I aint gonna turn this thread into this, but I hate when females tell men how they feel, and men be like nah wtf you talking about.

All female writers, writing that its hard to be a woman because a, b, and c, and some of yall dudes like what world they living in.

Like man just stfu and listen to them telling you about their experiences instead of telling them about their experiences.

Last edited:
About the actual show, I liked the first episode.

I dont do stuff like watch something and automatically compare it to what came before it.

Def dont look at it as like wow that was better than this but worse than that.

To me, it was a good first episode for what it was. They def got me in to watch the rest.

I aint gonna turn this thread into this, but I hate when female tell men how they feel, and men be like nah wtf you talking about.

All female writers, writing that its hard to be a woman because a, b, and c, and some of yall dudes like what world they living in.

Like man just stfu and listen to them telling you about their experiences instead of telling them about their experiences.
Yea, you can tell who belongs in the red pill crowd here lol

Back