Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks man love you bro.
Titania has undergone a lot of development and growth over the course of her comic book appearances. Yet her core description has stayed intact, and She-Hulk appears to be keeping that. The character first appeared in 1984's Secret Wars #3 by Jim Shooter and Mike Zeck, and began as a variation of Spider-Man gone wrong: a scrawny, bullied woman who dreamed about having super powers to get even with her tormentors.

Doctor Doom gave her the opportunity. When her Denver suburb was removed by the Beyonder to become a part of his Battleworld, she found herself under his sway. Using the alien technology found in his Battleworld fortress, he imbued Titania with advanced strength and invulnerability, then set her against the assembled heroes. She was herself a bully at heart, however, and Spider-Man eventually defeated her after seeing through her bluster.

Titania has undergone a lot of development and growth over the course of her comic book appearances. Yet her core description has stayed intact, and She-Hulk appears to be keeping that. The character first appeared in 1984's Secret Wars #3 by Jim Shooter and Mike Zeck, and began as a variation of Spider-Man gone wrong: a scrawny, bullied woman who dreamed about having super powers to get even with her tormentors.

Doctor Doom gave her the opportunity. When her Denver suburb was removed by the Beyonder to become a part of his Battleworld, she found herself under his sway. Using the alien technology found in his Battleworld fortress, he imbued Titania with advanced strength and invulnerability, then set her against the assembled heroes. She was herself a bully at heart, however, and Spider-Man eventually defeated her after seeing through her bluster.
Thanks man. You really deserve to be a Mod man.

I'm curious how Daredevil is going to show up. Will She Hulk go to NY or will Daredevil travel to Cali and if so why?

I think subliminal messages work forreal

I went to the supermarket and I bought crunchy Cheetos for the first time in probably a decade and I didn’t even think about this show until I had cheese on my fingers from eating them at home lol

I noticed Titania ain’t powered all the way up. With no Doom they most likely gonna use The Leader and Bruce already hinted at it with the line about the ok blood.

I think subliminal messages work forreal

I went to the supermarket and I bought crunchy Cheetos for the first time in probably a decade and I didn’t even think about this show until I had cheese on my fingers from eating them at home lol
Aye, them chopsticks were genius

I eat flaming hots weekly and the worst thing is trying to wipe ya hands before touching other shit

It was aight the show just needs less of the I am woman hear me roar men are bad lecturing. That scene when she showed up at the bar and those chicks were like"girlfriend what he did to you? Don't go back to heim balb blah blah" made me roll my eyes on the inside." I want to objectify her and eye fuck her don't make me feel bad for being a male. C'mon marvel; nnex to see she hulk in a thong or a a onesie or so ke tight fitting jeans with the ass cheeks cut out. Does marvel sell lotion?

twice in one thread????

1578410895498.jpg

I know which posters subscribe to some of them folks........................
ayy-lmao.gif

Back