Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently the Ang Lee Hulk is canon.

theEdward Norton one starts exactly where that one left off, in South America.

His father was his first run in with oppressive trauma, then Ross, Blonsky and so on.

while I may not agree with the idea that MCU hulk isn’t broken, I do agree with the idea of Jen preaching at Bruce.

Bruce is still his fathers kid… and that comes with significant luggage.

It's actually not gonna be that tough of a defense if Emil and Wong can both testify it was special spiritual training to repress the abomination. He says he has 7 friends with land.... If they all monks it would prove to the court he's really reformed 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yes breaking out to do unsanctioned training was a violation.... But if it works and he truly isn't a danger in a TV comic world it might work
Chick from Seinfeld has to wind up being his probby somehow….

You talking bout MCU wise right?

cause Immortal Hulk crushes this notion in like 3 pages in.

Im strictly talking about what we've seen in the MCU.

Hulk aint never been oppressed period and to try to weigh what he been through against his cuz is nuts.

This nigga destroyed whole cities, fucked up whole towns and just skated off afterwards like its nothing and we spos to feel sorry for this nigga? Nah

I've compared the number of posts of all the MCU Disney+ shows and none have approached WandaVision lol. Everybody was reading too much into everything every episode.
I think it was due to how they was giving us bread crumbs here and there.

it was almost like an algorithm was at play.

I read the head writer wanted the origin story to be put in the middle of the season but Feige wanted it from the beginning. Smart decision, get the Hulk out the way and put the focus on Jen being a She-Hulk and an attorney for superpowered people. We can look forward to the Hulk stuff when Planet Hulk happens (which it probably will the way things are going)

Back