Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im strictly talking about what we've seen in the MCU.

Hulk aint never been oppressed period and to try to weigh what he been through against his cuz is nuts.

This nigga destroyed whole cities, fucked up whole towns and just skated off afterwards like its nothing and we spos to feel sorry for this nigga? Nah
You forget how Bruce banner was constantly on the run and being hunted by general Ross and blonsky in the 2008 hulk film and that's MCU phase 1. Then in the avengers when black widow picked him up he was still in the run. Up untill age of Ultron they kept the core essence of the Bruce / hulk dynamic. As for hulk recipe ing no reprivals for destroying a south African city he too a quinjet and went to space before. Anybody could do anything. Also the outcry form the south African incident wouldn't have done anything to serve the story so there's that.

Now take Bruce's life of constantly being hunted, being on the run, trying to keep the hulk under control manage his anger. Not being able to have a normal life or be near the woman he loves to Jennifer's " o woe is me th construction workers are catcalling me, I hate it when my coworkers are mansplaining to me blah blah blah, etc feminazi bullshit and tell me who has it rougher out of the two.

You forget how Bruce banner was constantly on the run and being hunted by general Ross and blonsky in the 2008 hulk film and that's MCU phase 1. Then in the avengers when black widow picked him up he was still in the run. Up untill age of Ultron they kept the core essence of the Bruce / hulk dynamic. As for hulk recipe ing no reprivals for destroying a south African city he too a quinjet and went to space before. Anybody could do anything. Also the outcry form the south African incident wouldn't have done anything to serve the story so there's that.

Now take Bruce's life of constantly being hunted, being on the run, trying to keep the hulk under control manage his anger. Not being able to have a normal life or be near the woman he loves to Jennifer's " o woe is me th construction workers are catcalling me, I hate it when my coworkers are mansplaining to me blah blah blah, etc feminazi bullshit and tell me who has it rougher out of the two.

he was on the run cuz he couldnt control the hulk and was fuckin shit up when he lost control. he went into hiding to try to figure out a way to control it.

He wasnt on the run and being hunted for no fuckin reason.. he was a legit threat

In Abomination's defense...at least he wasn't fighting/harming any civilians at a public place.

The underground fights were w/n a CONTROLLED environment. Lol

In Abomination's defense...at least he wasn't fighting/harming any civilians at a public place.

The underground fights were w/n a CONTROLLED environment. Lol
And he was with a avenger consultant who has experience with these kinda situations.... We know Wong will be in court

Go back and watch Ally McBeal then because that's basically what this is...but with superheroes
Ok I'm gonna admit I caught Ally McBeal more than a few times, and nah this isn't what that show was. That show had good writing, was a hour long, no agenda despite the cast, and was a David E Kelly show. She-Hulk's writing is worse than Winter Solider/Falcon right now. And I'll be real, I'm not shocked that an all-female writer group is fumbling things so bad. I was a big She-Hulk and West Coast Avenger fan, so it annoys me that they used this character to push all their bullshit, instead of just making a good show like they didn't with Ms Marvel or Wanda.

“West Coast Avengers Fan”

YFWg.gif

Back