You guys work fast. Lol.

Trailer is cool, hopefully (most likely) this is better than the comics.

I own compendium 1 and it has been kinda hard to get through. Had it the last 2 years and still haven't finished but to be fair those were the early comics and I've never read any newer stuff about the character

Reactions: silverfoxx
me after MCU announce movies for characters i never heard of:

yeah i dont care about this

me after the trailer drops:

46831237.jpg

Man this is the about to be the hardest superhero score of all time. Fuck yall, I'm seeing this shit day 1 in theaters then going home to watch it on Disney+ just to hear that theme

:clawd3::clawd3::clawd3:

Def gonna try to be there on opening night. This shit got me remembering why I got into martial arts back inna day in the first place.

Too bad Ironman not got a real battle with mandarin but I know why Disney avoided that controversy.

rings probably some time of technology over the normal magic. Shouldn’t be with dr strange in the universe.

Too bad Ironman not got a real battle with mandarin but I know why Disney avoided that controversy.

rings probably some time of technology over the normal magic. Shouldn’t be with dr strange in the universe.
I mean they show that he's been alive since ancient times, so there has to be some level of magic