Welcome To aBlackWeb

You guys work fast. Lol.

Trailer is cool, hopefully (most likely) this is better than the comics.

I own compendium 1 and it has been kinda hard to get through. Had it the last 2 years and still haven't finished but to be fair those were the early comics and I've never read any newer stuff about the character

me after MCU announce movies for characters i never heard of:

yeah i dont care about this

me after the trailer drops:

46831237.jpg

Man this is the about to be the hardest superhero score of all time. Fuck yall, I'm seeing this shit day 1 in theaters then going home to watch it on Disney+ just to hear that theme

:clawd3::clawd3::clawd3:

Def gonna try to be there on opening night. This shit got me remembering why I got into martial arts back inna day in the first place.

Too bad Ironman not got a real battle with mandarin but I know why Disney avoided that controversy.

rings probably some time of technology over the normal magic. Shouldn’t be with dr strange in the universe.

Too bad Ironman not got a real battle with mandarin but I know why Disney avoided that controversy.

rings probably some time of technology over the normal magic. Shouldn’t be with dr strange in the universe.
I mean they show that he's been alive since ancient times, so there has to be some level of magic

Back