Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tony Leung as The Mandarin? Dude is like the Tom Cruise of Korea, and I say that because he's done just as many Movies as Tom Cruise has during his illustrious Career. Superb casting choice for this one.

DAMN! Spoke too soon. Awkwafina??!?!?!???

:wdf5:

I can't wait for this, but am I the only one who can't stand that Awkwafina chick? Talk about annoying
They've been pushing her for a while. Can't stand her.

I was thinking the exact same shit. Who decided to put her in this Movie? Bitch got a Mouth like a Bottle Cap opener.

Anyways, I'm glad they're making this a Movie, esp after that disaster Netflix series "Iron Fist". Marvel had to save face and give us something proper.

On the same token, they're revamping the Comic Book series starting this Month:

shangchi2021001_cov.jpg

The link has previews of the 1st issue.

From what I'm seeing online Abomination vs possibly Wong has gotten a lot of fans excited. They redesigned him more like his comic counterpart too. Where the hell has he been all this time? Shang Chi definitely looks dope and I'm very curious how the rings are revamped in this film. Was that Fing fang Foom in the water?

From what I'm seeing online Abomination vs possibly Wong has gotten a lot of fans excited. They redesigned him more like his comic counterpart too. Where the hell has he been all this time? Shang Chi definitely looks dope and I'm very curious how the rings are revamped in this film. Was that Fing fang Foom in the water?
Abom was in the raft. Not sure about his location from Infinity War onward though.

I think it is Fing Fang Foom but they'll probably rename it

Back