Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could The Harvest be related to someone in particular? Which hero would be associated with that code name?

Guess we’ll find out next week hopefully.

Could The Harvest be related to someone in particular? Which hero would be associated with that code name?

Guess we’ll find out next week hopefully.
I think the harvest was the code name to the mission of collecting all the DNA on the battlefield

I think the harvest was the code name to the mission of collecting all the DNA on the battlefield
But she named a few DNA samples, then said Gravic didn’t find the one he was looking for. Then Fury said “The Harvest “.

And he mentioned the harvest to Gravic as a reference to a specific sample. Then he connected a specific sample from his gravesite to deliver.

I didn't like the finale and I find myself feeling Marvel is having trouble landing the plane with these 6 episode seasons. A bit anticlimactic especially with the way Gravik went out. So Ross becomes President through a regular election? What's Sonya planning to do with G'iah? The Kree are suddenly interested in peace with the Skrulls?

Just finished watching and this series was a very far departure from the secret invasion comic book series. At best this was ok but could have been better than what it was overall.

Idk what it is but something is missing with these some of these movies and tv shows from Marvel. It's like they fell off track after No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness. It seems like everything after that period is hit & miss. I would say Marvel should take a break for at least 2 yrs and then reboot but it's a lot of money & time invested so...idk

Dope series. A bit predictable but still good.

I wonder when G'iah will meet CM and Spectrum.

Back