Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Rhodes was a skrull dating that far back kinda wild the total 360 spin in demeanor

Idk I don’t like the idea that he’s been a skrull but it gives them a clean slate to give us his story cause we don’t really know all that much about him.

Finale was okay overall but unless they give marvel a bigger budget for these shows they need to really scale back output which they already are. Disney being cheap is why there was no avengers in this and they had to write the show with that in mind.

And this coulda been titled something else that leads to an actual Secret Invasion movie

I enjoyed this. Only thing that irritated me slightly was they just pulled Abomination outa nowhere.

That nigga wasnt nowhere near the battle of earth so why they include his dna in the harvest.

I enjoyed this. Only thing that irritated me slightly was they just pulled Abomination outa nowhere.

That nigga wasnt nowhere near the battle of earth so why they include his dna in the harvest.
Who said that was the only time Fury collected DNA samples?

Bruhhhhhh they set this shit the fuck off.

The beginning was like a movie climax .

Is Nick Fury gone hit that lizard lady?

I’m watching live mutha fuckas so if I say what got answered,deal with it lol

MCU England

Oh shit they getting wild straight clapping niggas.

Nick a nut ass freak boul

Ep seemed short,but they wasted no time

I'm sad my girl Maria from how I met your mother got clapped up like that.

The MCU has been doing pretty well known actresses dirty.

Lake Bell is a pretty famous actress and they clapped her up quick in wakanda forever like grand opening Grand closing.Blew her ass up.

Let's not even talk about Scarlett Johansson in gamora.

Xenophobia towards Skrulls is underway so I wonder if that will have an effect on G'iah and she ends up like Gravik

The DNA they had wasn’t just from the battle of earth

He was using them as a cleanup crew for other things and abomination has been locked up in a government facility so they already have his DNA

The ending was ok………

I do like how it could possibly set up other events, but the way things have been going, I’m also a little worried how they might handle the upcoming events

They kinda fumbled the ball here. We missing an Avengers movie to be the bridge in these recent phases. This shoulda been titled something else which led to a movie Avengers: Secret Invasion. Which could have just had them lose to the Skrulls and the Thunderbolts defeating the Skrulls. It could have slotted perfectly into the mix.

It’ll be 7 years between Avengers films. Idk why they felt they could afford that

One of the few bright spots of the finale was Kingsley Ben-Adir's acting.

Wish they had fleshed out Gravik more. He has an understandable motive but they should have explored his background and character whether they be flashbacks or whatever. How did we get to the point where he became radicalized?

Back