Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of the few bright spots of the finale was Kingsley Ben-Adir's acting.

Wish they had fleshed out Gravik more. He has an understandable motive but they should have explored his background and character whether they be flashbacks or whatever. How did we get to the point where he became radicalized?
That's why these shows need more episodes and at least an hour. 9 1 hour episodes is perfect

It definitely had its moments. Was it dull at times and do i wish it had been a bit more involving ...sure. The acting and action sequences were great. I think sometimes people think they are going to get exactly what played out in the comic book. I'm not disappointed I watched the entire series instead of giving up after episode 1 and making assumptions about how the series would play out.

Yo, this shit was horrible. 2 packs of ass, horrible. I need that “Flash” energy in this motherfucker. Y’all giving this shit too much grace. It was absolutely no point of this show. None. It did nothing to move the MCU forward.

You don’t think the ending of the show opened up more future story lines for the MCU?

Yo, this shit was horrible. 2 packs of ass, horrible. I need that “Flash” energy in this motherfucker. Y’all giving this shit too much grace. It was absolutely no point of this show. None. It did nothing to move the MCU forward.
Yeah man hard to give this that Flash energy when one of these projects was proclaimed as the best DC movie since their actual best DC movie and also was proclaimed (by yourself) to be Billie status

While the other was an already watered down before dropping , nothing to do with the source material at all 6 episode series.

:js4:

They needed like 10 eps to really flesh this out. There were flashes of greatness that went nowhere but it was very enjoyable.

I don't get the hate it's receiving. It seems forced at this point.

Gravik going out like he did is really par for course when it comes to villains. People tend to look back at the past more fondly than they should.

Let's not act like every single marvel project was a homerun before the finale.

I enjoyed it but it's something I'll probably never feel like watching again. It didn't do a good job of keeping the tension throughout each episode. It also felt like they kinda forgot about the characters they killed off (Maria Hill and Talos). I'm glad Samuel L Jackson got his own show, and he definitely had some dope moments throughout it but it could've been better.

I think the fact that they can't have anything TOO big happen in the shows instead of happening in the movies is a big reason it wasn't what it could be.

I enjoyed it but it's something I'll probably never feel like watching again. It didn't do a good job of keeping the tension throughout each episode. It also felt like they kinda forgot about the characters they killed off (Maria Hill and Talos). I'm glad Samuel L Jackson got his own show, and he definitely had some dope moments throughout it but it could've been better.

I think the fact that they can't have anything TOO big happen in the shows instead of happening in the movies is a big reason it wasn't what it could be.
The writing post Phase 3 has been garbage. I swear most of them never picked up a comic book

Back