Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why the hell is it so hard for them to find a planet tho. I know they were at war with the kree and mentioned being hunted but surely after all this time they coulda found somewhere else. Maybe I missed something
Bruh, Thanos garden planet he went to after the snap.

They KNOW where the shits at... And nobody is using it after they murked that nigga

So wait Skrulls can transform to look like other ppl?

I kid I kid

That older lady is a thug thug.

Dude I am Grooted that nigga.

They moved on gravits,graphics like in Full Metal jacket when dude kept fucking up in basic training.

They might kill Fury by the end the way they're smoking characters.I hope not though.

I so hope they get The Avengers' powers just for the mess of it all.

What would they get from Tony though?Alcohism and ego?

Where are her dragons?

If Danny had guns and these skills GOT would have ended in 1 episode.

Yeah of course she rides the whip like a UK gangster.

Gravity is like Osama Bin Laden basically.

Fury throwing on the classic outfit like wave cap Mook,hoodie Lux,and Rex throwing his hat.

Fuckin cliff hanger

Disney Plus has to stop thinking that I want to watch boring ass Capt Marvel again just because I watched Secret Invasion.Nope

Last edited:
And you say I don't be paying attention

Look alive nigga lol
Nah lol

I could've added more context but I wanted to know why he felt that captain marvel didn't bother to actually look for them a planet

I knew she and Fury were supposed to be finding them a place

Nah lol

I could've added more context but I wanted to know why he felt that captain marvel didn't bother to actually look for them a planet

I knew she and Fury were supposed to be finding them a place
Capt Marvel be getting her back blew out by some galactic warlord fronting like she's out saving folks showing up late to universal crisis'

Back