That's my point. Would be way better to start introducing mutants than this corny shit. We already know Dr Strange will touch on them, and that movie comes out before this series.

The mutants will come eventually.. we havent had them all this time.. aint no need to rush it and screw it up...we've seen what that looks like. And even when they do show up... People arent exactly clamoring to see fuckin Gambit of all people lol. you calling this corny...He throws cards at people bruh

Let them build the worlds out

Looks like a bad CW show. I'm not sold on the actress they picked, physically activity doesn't seem to be her strong atrribute.

More than that, I have to ask why? Couldn't we have got a Storm or Gambit series before this. This is gonna flop harder than Lebron without superteam help
I mean if she has powers then she doesn't need to be physically fit. We saw that with fat Thor

If they can make a series about bum ass Hawkeye entertaining they should be able to swing this. Going in with no expectations tho as I dont know much about the character.

those familiar with the comics is the fact that she's Muslim front and center in the storytelling or do they gloss over it?
Has religion been talked about in the MCU? I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I can't remember it ever being front and center like that

I'll give it a shot. Dunno much about the character tho. So I'm pretty much going in wit no expectations.

Reactions: Mr.LV and Inori
Has religion been talked about in the MCU? I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I can't remember it ever being front and center like that

closest I can remember to anything even being mentioned was this

And maybe that ancient gods and all that were basing some of the stories off of the Eternals

@Inori I don't want to derail so I won't get into it but don't disrespect Gambit like that lol. He's more powerful than the animated series or films have gotten into.

lmao I know fam... was just driving the point home 😆

Also, she deals with a lot of teen angst type situations involving dealing with her powers as well as her faith. How this series does will be very interesting and I'm curious how they change her character. They've already seemed to change quite a bit.

Reactions: loud-ninja
Yeah, they changed her powers and origin. I assume mcu will not include the inhumans so that is why they probably didnt make marvel one. But if those are nega bands, that is kree technology and the kree created the inhumans. So that is still a good tie in. Im not totally turned away. This actually makes her powers way better than the comics.

If they can make a series about bum ass Hawkeye entertaining they should be able to swing this. Going in with no expectations tho as I dont know much about the character.

those familiar with the comics is the fact that she's Muslim front and center in the storytelling or do they gloss over it?

Slim, they made a multi billion dollar empire with Marvel's B & C characters.

Niggas just gonna complain.

Also, she deals with a lot of teen angst type situations involving dealing with her powers as well as her faith. How this series does will be very interesting and I'm curious how they change her character. They've already seemed to change quite a bit.

Like I said, a CW show

I mean you take out the fact that shes a female and shes muslim...

teen angst type situations that deal with their powers... sounds pretty much like the same shit spiderman deals with... but nobody calls that corny or a CW show 🤨