Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol Brie Larson isn't going to be replaced after one film. They're all going to be in the next film
Really? Was actually kind of hoping that was going to happen lol. She was kind of meh to me

Didn't know they were all going to be in the next one. Interesting

I've seen a lot of people clowning this online calling her green lantern 🤣🤣

I guess I could just look it up but figured people here could dumb it down

Is there any relation in the powers with Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel? I know Captain Marvel is cosmic. Is Ms Marvel cosmic too?

I was under the impression Captain Marvel was getting replaced by the woman that was in WandaVision

All their powers are different, they are only related by name.

Monica Rambeau (the original Captain Marvel is the strongest power wise and her powers let her control/transform into any type of energy)

Capt Marvel ( Old Ms Marvel was given her powers by the Kree Captain Marvel, Power is Cosmic)

Ms Marvel ( is an Inhuman, they were created by the Kree. Has stretching powers similar to Mr fantastic)

Monica Rambeau (the original Captain Marvel is the strongest power wise and her powers let her control/transform into any type of energy)

Capt Marvel ( Old Ms Marvel was given her powers by the Kree Captain Marvel, Power is Cosmic)

Ms Marvel ( is an Inhuman, they were created by the Kree. Has stretching powers similar to Mr fantastic)
Appreciate the explanation

Literally haven't seen anyone comparing this to Green Lantern lol
The nega bands they gave marvel allows her to create light or energy based constructs . That is where the green lantern comparison comes from. That is what I thought when they decided to go that route with her powers.

The nega bands they gave marvel allows her to create light or energy based constructs . That is where the green lantern comparison comes from. That is what I thought when they decided to go that route with her powers.
Literally all over the internet. Niggaz act like I made the memes 🤣🤣

Monica's not the original, but she IS the original female Captain Marvel.

Back