Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished it. Good series. I see some people are ranking it low. I think there's is some bias going on. The quality of this shit was definitely better than Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Also, Marvel is the GOAT at introducing diversity without making it corny.

On a side note, is it just me or does Marvel blackify all the music. Like I noticed it with Shang Chi and now with this. They basically take musical styles from other cultures and add a Hip-Hop or black flavor to it.
They were using genuine music

The black influence in music world wide isn't a Disney thing.... It's a real life thing

As it pertains to the music, they used actual Pakistani and Indian recording artists for much of the music. That's who's doing it, not Marvel, per se.

They were using genuine music

The black influence in music world wide isn't a Disney thing.... It's a real life thing

Ya'll are right of course, but you can't tell me that shit don't sound like the Bad Boy Remix of some Pakistani shit.

Like I knew our shit was popular, but it's still kinda crazy when you're exposed to it. I've heard traditional Indian/Pakistani music and no one can deny that the music used for this show was influenced by African Americans.

Also, that shit is jammin'.

Ya'll are right of course, but you can't tell me that shit don't sound like the Bad Boy Remix of some Pakistani shit.

Like I knew our shit was popular, but it's still kinda crazy when you're exposed to it. I've heard traditional Indian/Pakistani music and no one can deny that the music used for this show was influenced by African Americans.

Also, that shit is jammin'.
When I saw one if the creators of the music get real emotional I knew it was authentic

Back