Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meh, I liked this episode if only because it touched on a story we never hear about: How India and Pakistan split. Yeah there's far more to it, but if it gets people to start looking it up, then I'm all for it. Not really sure how they're going to wrap this up, but I'm peepin' the last episode on Wednesday.

Also, Mehwish Hayat is fine as fuck as Aisha. Had to point that out.

This show is cool but it’s my least favorite marvel series to date now I got this ranked

1. Loki
2. Wandavision
3. What If…
4. Falcon & The Winter Soldier
5. Moon Knight
6. Hawkeye
7. Ms. Marvel

Very enjoyable finale. This series was very good when it stayed in "Jersey City". CGI is a little wonky but it was dope to see Kamala unleash her powers, even saw some from the comics (embiggen). Good heartfelt episode with Kamala discovering her purpose. Bruno says she has a mutation and the X-Men Theme Song played for a slight second. HMMMMMMMM

Top Ten Shows EVER!
1) Ms. Marvel
2) Kenobi
3) Mandalorian
4) WandaVision
5) What If
6) Loki
7) Hawkeye
8) Falcon and the Winter Soldier
9) The Book of Boba Fett
10) Moon Knight

No shows compare to what Disney Plus is doing.

Its seems like the MCU Disney+ series are getting worse with each release. Since Loki this shit has been trending downwards fast.

Its seems like the MCU Disney+ series are getting worse with each release. Since Loki this shit has been trending downwards fast.

Loki set a high ass bar tho. It's easy to say that shits getting worse with Loki sittin' out there. Very few shows, let alone full movies, can compare to it.

Back