Welcome To aBlackWeb

but the trailer towards the end shows her throwing an elastic punch so...
In one of the shots in the trailer her legs and arms are longer looking as she jumps
I think it looks more like energy projection/light constructs. Like what GL does.

a0b526d399b97ff8cecaf72c23882498a4f22e1ev2_hq.jpg

Looks like a bad CW show. I'm not sold on the actress they picked, physically activity doesn't seem to be her strong atrribute.

More than that, I have to ask why? Couldn't we have got a Storm or Gambit series before this. This is gonna flop harder than Lebron without superteam help

you'll be right in here shitting on the shade of purple they used
Nope this is the last you'll see of me in this thread. Ms marvel isnt my thing so you can have njoy your show without my negative pressence
OIP (7).jpeg
All I care about is when she -hulk drops I've been checking for her big green ass since forever.

If they can make a series about bum ass Hawkeye entertaining they should be able to swing this. Going in with no expectations tho as I dont know much about the character.

those familiar with the comics is the fact that she's Muslim front and center in the storytelling or do they gloss over it?

Lol a Storm or Gambit series. Can someone tell me when the X-Men or mutants in general have been introduced yet in the MCU?
That's my point. Would be way better to start introducing mutants than this corny shit. We already know Dr Strange will touch on them, and that movie comes out before this series.

Back