Welcome To aBlackWeb

I did like the fact that they went with Thanos being an eternal route.

That adds a bunch of nuisance shit. Celestials need there to be a certain amount of intelligent life forms on a planet and this mfer thanos snapped half the population of the whole universe away.

At some point they can play around with Thanos' motive and say he saw some of this wild stuff coming and tried to stop it

Just saw it and all I'll say is this...

Ikaris was right. Sacrifice billions to birth countless more. Same way I will always think Thanos was right in his own endeavor

:sup:
Oh, and I'm gonna wife Makkari
I'm always like why do these niggas love earth so much who gives af

Philosophically they both right.

Its right to sacrifice billions to many more billions.

Its also right for the ones being sacrificed to fight for self perservation. Like fuck the many more billions, im trying to live.

That adds a bunch of nuisance shit. Celestials need there to be a certain amount of intelligent life forms on a planet and this mfer thanos snapped half the population of the whole universe away.

At some point they can play around with Thanos' motive and say he saw some of this wild stuff coming and tried to stop it

Even in the comics Thanos is an Eternal who was born with a Deviant gene.

Even in the comics Thanos is an Eternal who was born with a Deviant gene.

Facts but I was seeing that in the MCU they werent gonna do that.

The deviant gene part is weird now cause in the comics deviants are intellitent beings, in the MCU, they just some mindless predators

b348e25df78d0802d360969976b7030d7ec64255.gifv

77eb9407845f272acd7d2bffc1d28f1eacbf470d.gifv

5f5ea0dc1385ae8f8198f4e6c978ebd80920bdf5.gifv

Damn didnt Black Widow earn about $80 mil during its opening weekend? And that was with a dual release on Disney+
Those early reviews might have hurt The Eternals opening weekend.

If you think about it.....Thanos was right all along for wiping out half of the universe. Him doing that actually saved billions of people in a twisted way

Back