Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hell yeah.

Captain Marvel was mediocre, but at least it filled in some gaps for Fury and was kinda funny.

Thor 2 was awful but it had some good action.

I liked Antman

Ironman 2 was mediocre but had some good action and the intro of black widow was interesting and it was reasonably funny.

I liked Ironman 3.

I don't even consider that Hulk movie to be a part of the MCU, but the final fight with abomination was dope, as well as the hold sequence from the college.

Yelena Bulova was funny in black widow and pretty much stole the show. Plus getting her backstory and filling in those gaps was much needed.

When it comes to The Eternals, I can honestly say that it my least favorite MCU flick.

The incredible hulk movie is a part of phase 1 whether you consider it or not.

My man said Thor 2 was awful but had some good action lol wow

What made Eternals your least favorite considering you’ve deemed Thor awful. What made eternals more awful for you?

The incredible hulk movie is a part of phase 1 whether you consider it or not.

My man said Thor 2 was awful but had some good action lol wow

What made Eternals your least favorite considering you’ve deemed Thor awful. What made eternals more awful for you?

There was nothing memorable about it at all. Everything about it was mild of the road. The story was convoluted. The action was bland. The dialogue was wack. It wasn't really funny at all and it actually TRIED to be funny. the 'villains' were wack. Certain storylines didn't make any sense.

And maybe this was explained in the movie and I just missed it, which is possible, even though I tend to give movies my full attention: Why was...

...Angelina Jolie spazzing out and attacking her people randomly.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Have you seen it yet? You like it? If so...why? Lol. Like what's interesting about that movie?

There was nothing memorable about it at all. Everything about it was mild of the road. The story was convoluted. The action was bland. The dialogue was wack. It wasn't really funny at all and it actually TRIED to be funny. the 'villains' were wack. Certain storylines didn't make any sense.

And maybe this was explained in the movie and I just missed it, which is possible, even though I tend to give movies my full attention: Why was...

...Angelina Jolie spazzing out and attacking her people randomly.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Have you seen it yet? You like it? If so...why? Lol. Like what's interesting about that movie?

they explained why Thena acted that way.
it was the weight of thousands of years of memories and her memories from moments before other planets were destroyed

I thought the movie was decent. Didn’t feel like the plot was convoluted it all. I really liked the reveal of the celestials and how massive they are in scale. The only thing I didn’t like was how they shorted the Deviants and didn’t really flesh out Kro’s character. I didn’t think they tried too hard to be funny…or atleast no funnier than any other marvel movie.

Eros arrived in Iron Man's #55 (same time as Thanos)

Iron_man_55.png

Just came back from the theater.

I fuckin loved this shit.

I dig the story, especially how so much was covered in flashbacks. I walked in fully prepared to completely dislike it 'cause of what I read about just how much of the Eternals' backstory changed, the fallen Celestial was gone, etc... But what they replaced it with works as far as I'm concerned. I can't stand what they did to Phastos. If Ving Rhames had a part in the MCU, that should have been it. He's more in line with what I would have pictured him to look like. The historical aspect of it had it's appeal to me and I think that's what drove how much I like it.

All 8 of us in the theater howled laughing at Kingo's Bollywood number and ole boy constantly pulling out cameras was funny as shit too.

My one issue was that the deviant that kept evolving needed more of a role, especially towards the end.

Nah, I fucks with this one heavy.

Theory: Is it possible the dude following Kingo around is a Skrull? Most people would be shocked to realize they're around 7,000 year old aliens yet he took it in stride

Back